• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skill locks broke?

M

MandiK

Anyone else due a skill lock and not getting it?

I was due one today but havent gotten it yet.

G

Yup, mine was due yesterday. I patiently waited, hoping that I would receive it after this mornings maintenance. No such luck. <sigh>

G

No new skill lock for me either. On the plus side, I've noticed skill decay is nowhere near as fast as it used to be in the legacy cities!

I suspect the script that automatically grants new skill locks might be offline until after amnesty. This is just a guess, though.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I suspect the script that automatically grants new skill locks might be offline until after amnesty. This is just a guess, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that makes sense, whether intentional or unintentional....if it's a bug I lay odds on them not worrying about it since amnesty is only a little over a week away, and entitlement days are working fine so when amnesty hits everybody will get locks caught up to sim age, and then some for most people LOL.

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. Thanks

D

donnallg

Yes I was days ago. But you know I was being selfish in saying it needed to be fixed.

I

imported_Juniper Skye

::imagine the kid riding his bike in Better Off Dead::

Iiiiiiiii Waaaaaaant myyyyyyyyyy skiiiiiiil Looooooock!

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

Anyone else due a skill lock and not getting it?

I was due one today but havent gotten it yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I got my 94th lock on time.. Maybe there is a bug or I just lucked up.

D

donnallg

No Clue what you're talking about.

But I'm not arguing about this anymore. I said what I wanted to say and I'm leaving it at that.

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

But I'm not arguing about this anymore. I said what I wanted to say and I'm leaving it at that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Donna, when Amnesty is ran. You will get locks depending on how long you have been a subscribing player. It will not be based on Sim Age. It says it in ever sims bio towards the top.

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Donna, when Amnesty is ran. You will get locks depending on how long you have been a subscribing player. It will not be based on Sim Age. It says it in ever sims bio towards the top.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I know this. I'm not a noob hun. I've been playing for a while and have read up on it all.

G

Cruz are you someone important? Unless you know who we are, know our account information, you cannot say we act like we're noobs. I hardly ever post here and I have been playing for over 3 years but I am sick to death of some people making fun of others, talking about others in different posts. Is this what you guys want the new guys to see? Should we send them all here to judge for themselves if they want to play this game or not? Have a little empathy...if you were due something and were overlooked, you'd want someone to hear you. Thats what these boards are for.

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

Cruz are you someone important? Unless you know who we are, know our account information, you cannot say we act like we're noobs. I hardly ever post here and I have been playing for over 3 years but I am sick to death of some people making fun of others, talking about others in different posts. Is this what you guys want the new guys to see? Should we send them all here to judge for themselves if they want to play this game or not? Have a little empathy...if you were due something and were overlooked, you'd want someone to hear you. Thats what these boards are for.

[/ QUOTE ]
Slow your roll here man. I did not make fun of Donna. If she is upset over me calling her a Noob, I'm sorry. But take a look at yourself here, "we're noobs. I hardly ever post here and I have been playing for over 3 years but I am sick to death of some people making fun of others, talking about others in different posts. Is this what you guys want the new guys to see? ".. Yeah take your own advice. I stopped posting after that because it was a joke. If I wanted to criticize or as you say "judge" or "make fun of her"
I could have kept going but I didn't.

D

donnallg

Joke, huh? Haha not funny.

Sorry I'm not part of the Rah Rah group where making fun of people is the norm.

M

MandiK

Guys, come on...lol. All I asked about was skill locks being broke.
Is it that hard to NOT nitpick each other to death?

J

JRock

I got one recently like 1 day ago. So I don't think it is broke.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Guys, come on...lol. All I asked about was skill locks being broke.
Is it that hard to NOT nitpick each other to death?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yer guys was a question asked not a demand, I didnt get on my sims either, but id already seen the posts on it so no biggie ill skill them when i get them and make money inbetween - musta been a bad girl(well hope i was)

G

The Topic is Skill locks might be broken, I advise you to stay on topic.

E

ephemeral

I'm wondering, could it be that "3 digit" skill lock bug again? My wife was due her 100th skill lock this past week, and it didnt' show up. OTOH, one of my sims received his skill lock (67th or something like that).

I seem to recall a while ago when sims first starting getting old enough to warrant 3 digit skill locks, the program had a hernia.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I got one yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]Holy Hell! I haven't seen you on in, like, forever! Welcome back!

Out of curiosity: Did you get your lock on a EAL-born sim, or on a sim moved in from one of the legacy cities?

G

I advise the same. The topic was someone not getting something they were due. No need for anyone to be rude or sarcastic. We're all in this together or I hope so.

G

It arrived 2 days late, but I finally received mine this morning.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I got one yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]Holy Hell! I haven't seen you on in, like, forever! Welcome back!

Out of curiosity: Did you get your lock on a EAL-born sim, or on a sim moved in from one of the legacy cities?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I check in every now and again
It was on a sim I moved , lock #110