• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Skill levels

S

Scoobs

I am training imbuing and have managed to reach 99.3 for today. For a laugh, I took a few rings and tried to imbue as 4th and 5th properties. In all cases, my chance for imbuing was 0%. I appreciate that the first few mods were quite high intensity, but I cannot see how some people are managing to imbue 3 or 4 near max mods?

Am I missing something here?

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The weeping and gnashing of teeth trying to apply that last mod at the Queens soulforge? When you reach 120 you will be able to imbue to the cap. However, the chance of success for that last mod, can be low even then. I am sure I have had such a low chance of success that my success chance almost entirely is made up of the race bonus and forge bonus. Can`t remember numbers now though, but I do remember all the failings...

I usually move to the Queens forge when I am about to apply the third mod.

S

Scoobs

Serafi

Thanks for the response. I wonder when the Imbue success talismans will start dropping?!

Y

Yacct

Assuming you're gargoyle at queen's forge it's not too bad, usually like ~10% chance for the final? Remember to leave the least expensive imbues till last though...