• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skill is red is it active?

jeremy roe

Adventurer
Chose spellweaving to replace default magery. Its now at 25sw and i saw sw raise. Is it working? What if I change my mind and do magery master next level will it help bring magery back and drop sw?

On another mage based pet adding discordance is green and red and replaced magery.. it's listed 2x. However the special move is red

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
There is another page that will tell you what abilities your pet has. It’s in black letters. I’m not sure what pet you’re talking about, but I’ll use a mare for example. A fresh, untrained mare will show magery and dragon breath. Let’s say I now train this mare in armor ignore and spellweaving. The black abilities page will now show spellweaving, armor ignore and dragon breath. If you look at the other page, you’ll see spellweaving and armor ignore listed in red, note the page with the abilities in red are what you used points to get. So make sure you look at the correct page. The page with the abilities in black follows the last skills page, that last skills page also lists the slot of the pet.

A word of caution, pets can only have one magic ability. So please don’t waste points picking spellweaving, then discord then poisoning. In this example, the pet will have poisoning and 1000 points wasted, as the other magic’s will be listed in red but won’t be active, which the black worded page shows what is active.