• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

skill gains

G

Trying to work up healing, already blew my cash on cloth from vendors.

Does anyone have some extra cloth and trapped boxes so I can work it to 70 quickly?

G

you can try killing mummies, I hear they like to carry bandages

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

icq me. you have my icq. i gave ya that bushido suit. i got some stuff for you.

I

imported_Wiylst

You can get plenty of bandages from the Trog's in the painted caves as well. Not sure of your skills but is best it you take them down quick for more bandages.

G

Yep. I farmed mummies for weeks when I started. Ended up with 8k bandages, 5k garlic, 1k bottles, and a couple hundred k gold.

R

Rilla

Last time I checked cotton was free in fields. I like the Moonglow one, spawns enough for 6 bolts at a time. By the time you grab it and whisk back to town to spin it and weave it, they've usualy respawned and you can do it again. Also good for gathering regs while you wait, or gathering hides to sell while you wait. That's what I did in the beginning. Sold leathers and farmed bolts of cloth.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

Last time I checked cotton was free in fields. I like the Moonglow one, spawns enough for 6 bolts at a time. By the time you grab it and whisk back to town to spin it and weave it, they've usualy respawned and you can do it again. Also good for gathering regs while you wait, or gathering hides to sell while you wait. That's what I did in the beginning. Sold leathers and farmed bolts of cloth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I spent like 3 hours last night sheering sheep, and in between lightning striking cows. (and you guys wonder why no one wants to start up a char on siege - lol)

Once I can get my healing up to 70 I will PvM for skill gains, but until then it's just a waste of time.

I have enough bandaids to get me to 70 now, I just need a trapped box. Pimpin aint easy&lt; I will ICQ you later tonight from home, you have a box?

G

Kat was donating trapped boxes at luna bank a few days ago. But be careful. Hers Hurt!

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

no i have a penis cause im a male. but i can find you a box.