• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

skeleton keys question

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Was there not a request about them at one of the Dev M&G last year?

Been getting a lot of skeleton keys on my t hunter, hate to toss anything away that I can use, storage count keeps going up.

Now if I am wrong then my questions will be for LS next week;

Why can't I consolidate skeleton keys like the reward sewing kits,
or why not allow us to put them on a key ring to cut down item count

Maybe I still need to ask it just to put it back on the "TO DO LIST".

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At one of the meet and greets, I seem to remember someone asking about a key ring for them and I believe they said that is something they could do .... after EJ of course.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just turn them in for the 500 cleanup points.

I keep 3 full ones, plus the one I'm using - when the in use one gets down to 1 use left, it gets tossed and I add the next one I get to get back to 4 in my gear.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just turn them in for the 500 cleanup points.

I keep 3 full ones, plus the one I'm using - when the in use one gets down to 1 use left, it gets tossed and I add the next one I get to get back to 4 in my gear.
What Basara said.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I probably have close to 20 skeleton keys... mostly because I can't bring myself to trash them if they aren't down to one charge. A keyring would be pretty nice.