• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skeleton Bones I've looted

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Since this is the first year that I am able to get bones for my chars I've been making them in hopes that if someone got the bones they would give them to me. If I loot someones bones I am going to keep them til I can give them to the owner. I don't want to keep the bones unless they are mine. However I will not just give them to anybody.

I have been enjoying seeing the people of Sonoma return bones to the owners. Such a selfless display of their true character. I know of two people that doesn't do that but you know what, I still give them their bones cause they are not my characters names on them.

My fisher has died 22 times now. I have been trying to get her bones and yesterday I learned that people have been giving them away to other people. It was very hurtful to learn that. I had announced in general chat several times that I was looking for them. I actually even offered to pay 1 Million gold for them. Do people not realize that it so time consuming to do that?

This is the first year that I have been around to collect the bones and I was hoping to be able to get one of each of my characters. Apparently if I want my characters bones I will have to go to another shard to get them.

I was so disappointed yesterday when I was told they were given away. I guess its what I get for thinking I would be treated the same as I have been treating others....

=================================
someone gave me a rune the first day these were activated to there home, told me that if I get bones to put there. I never agreed to give them all the bones I get. I was however going to put their guild bones there. When I went there the house was private. I even returned a few times after that. House still private and the box was on the steps when I last visited there. I'm not sure what happened to the rune but I no longer have it. Also yesterday they said that I was to put the bones in there. Told them that the house was private and was told that the container is set to anyone, to just drop them in. Guess their account is special cause I can't go to a house and drop something in their mailbox if it is private. I have to be granted access to do that. Not sure how they can get in peoples homes that are private, I don't know anybody that can other than the DEVs, EMs, GMs & Advisors....

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cinderella, I am so grateful for all the "Mischief" bones you've dropped off at my house! Those are indeed time-consuming to get and it is very kind of you to hunt them down and then try to hunt down the players they belong to as well. If I find any of yours or anyone else's, I'll be happy to pass them along.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Well I finally got Bellindora's gargoyle bones. in total I had to kill her 48 times (not sure how many times she was in the graveyards)

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I finally got Bellindora's gargoyle bones. in total I had to kill her 48 times (not sure how many times she was in the graveyards)
She was in there a LOT that I saw. And just FYI, Clym killed her a lot and NEVER got even one bones, I had no idea because I probably wasn't online when you said who he/she belonged to but I have saved all the bones I got and returned them or I am waiting to find and return them to their owners.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Thank you for all of the bones you put in my mailbox, Cinderella! That was awesome!
YW
I really like helping out people by getting their bones for them
kinda got burned out a lil bit lately tho

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
She was in there a LOT that I saw. And just FYI, Clym killed her a lot and NEVER got even one bones, I had no idea because I probably wasn't online when you said who he/she belonged to but I have saved all the bones I got and returned them or I am waiting to find and return them to their owners.
TY
I got so frustrated after arguing with someone in general chat about them telling me I could access a container in a private home that was set to anyone.
After 10 mins of that, I finally gave up trying to explain to them. I was so stressed out with that and everything going on in r/l....

I do appreciate everyone trying to help me to get the bones... Love them