• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skeletal Dragon Paragons

Wilma

Adventurer
Hey,
Did they nerf the skeletal dragon paragons for the sandy area for this event? They seem to be a bit slower than I remember, although I could be wrong.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You are just getting better. I got 1 hit killed twice by one yesterday.

Congrats.

But we can out run the paragons because of the open spaces.

egglett

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep had a couple of 1 hit kills today so for me there still a pain

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When i get on a Skeletal Dragon Paragon, i slow down their attack and movement speed with Stagger+Hit Fatigue.

Some Slayer Talismans are actually considered Opposing Slayers to the Skeletal Dragons for some reason. For example, wear a Mage Slayer Talisman, and Skele Dragons will hit you twice as hard, including their Breath attack. I've seen 140+ damage breath attacks from Paragon Skeletal Dragons while riding a Swampy and wearing a Mage Slayer Talisman before.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only tackle them with my archer, and run them round and around in circles - watching carefully for blood oath. If they cast that I run as fast as I can out of range till I can cast remove curse without fear of accidentally pinging them with an arrow.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I only tackle them with my archer, and run them round and around in circles - watching carefully for blood oath. If they cast that I run as fast as I can out of range till I can cast remove curse without fear of accidentally pinging them with an arrow.
War/peace mode helps as well. Sometimes quicker and more convenient than running.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
I usually just drag them over to the nearest toon Congo line and go about my business with the other spawn.

• Haha
Reactions: S_S

Scott1234

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
for blood oath, if you’re an archer that usually uses bows (not crossbows), hit a macro to equip a crossbow (abhorrence named crossbow good).
with zero bolts in your inventory... then you won’t fire, and you’ll still use your weapon skill for defense.

likewise, if you’re a mage, in the middle of casting say earthquake, and get hit by blood oath, equip a mage weapon -15 weapon without spell channeling or even a shield without spell channeling. You’ll fizzle the spell In the middle of casting. you will also likely have lower SDI, in case the spell casts. Less damage reflected.

swapping out slayer talismans and slayer weapons on warriors, will help in same way.

Last edited:

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You could also hit a macro to eat an Enchanted Apple. Even the Classic Client now has a macro option for that.