• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skeletal Cat Vanity Pet

XeneX

Adventurer
I had some soverigns that have been sitting here for several months calling to me to spend them, and being a cat person I couldn't resist the skeletal cat pet on the store.

So now I have this oddly proportioned beast, who jumped to 2 slots as soon as I started training it, and I'm wondering if anyone out there has trained one of these to the 4 slot cap? If so what did you build and are you happy with the results? Any advice you would give on things to try on TC?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They wanted them to stay vanity.

Why didn't they allow battle chicken lizards to be trained? They wanted them to stay as they were without change.

They should have allowed the Sakkhran Bird of Prey to be 5 slot.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was under the impression that vanity pets can be trained to 4 slots. So they would be able to get 3 rounds of points.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was under the impression that vanity pets can be trained to 4 slots. So they would be able to get 3 rounds of points.
All vanity pets get 2 rounds of training.
2 of the 4 vanity pets come with dormant necro, so when you press the blue training button instead of going 1-3, they immediately jump to 2 slot and go 2-4.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Most do go to 4 slots, BUT, they automatically "adjust" to 2 slots when you hit the training button. So you only get 2 rounds of training (without being able to get max base damage). :( I would buy several of them, if they went to 5 slots, with 3 rounds of training. @Bleak @Kyronix

Last edited:

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went on to Test Center to see if this is still the way it is. Unfortunately they took the pet gates down. I just wanted to see what I could do with a Windrunner. Windrunner is such a paper tiger. In my opinion the best looking pet in game, outside of Bane Dragons in the EC.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I went on to Test Center to see if this is still the way it is. Unfortunately they took the pet gates down. I just wanted to see what I could do with a Windrunner. Windrunner is such a paper tiger. In my opinion the best looking pet in game, outside of Bane Dragons in the EC.
The gates have been in Brit commons for a long time now.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
What are these gates you speak of?
On Test Center only, there are gates in Brit commons that will bond your pet and make the training level 100%. So you don't have to wait a week to bond and you don't have to take the pet hunting to get the training to 100% to level it up. You can make a 5 slot pet in just a few seconds.