• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Skara Brae Winter House Decoration Contest

John Knighthawke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
From the desk of Governor Destinie Moon of Skara Brae

I will be holding a decoration contest from December 1st to December 31st in light of the winter holidays coming. You DO NOT need to be a citizen of Skara Brae to enter! (It wouldn't hurt! Just kidding.)

Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 houses, and everyone that has been to my events can attest that my prizes are not skimpy. So do a good job and Wow the judges. Judges will be announced publicly, and a rune to my keep will be at MoA.

In order to enter you need to submit a marked Rune to your house with your name on it to my mailbox at my Keep. doesn't matter where the house is, except JUDGES WILL NOT BE ATTACKED or you will be disqualified. Runes will be passed around.

John Knighthawke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The judges wish to note that it was a difficult contest to judge. In particular the line between Jasmin and Diana was a fine one.