• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skara Brae - Welcomes new citizens and Governor - Tina

WhatNowAnotherNerf

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just want to say hello to my fellow Governor's and say thank you to my constituents! I look forward to serving the citizens of Skara Brae and will work to make the city thrive. We will begin with bi-weekly events and go from there. Our main focus now is to build our treasury and increase the safety of our port and costal waters. The builders have begun building a fleet of ships and we will hunt down those who threaten the peace!
This weeks trade deal is with the Assassins guild and provides a 5% swing speed bonus... We will continue to run this deal renewing on Friday's as long as citizens of the city continue to contribute to the trade routes. We will also be hosting an event the week of December 22nd. Beverages and activities including a lumberjacking tree felling contest with cash prizes of 100K, 75k, and 50k for respective places. Lumber will be placed into the city stores for allocation and repair of the newly commissioned fleet. Bring the kids and you r pets!!! We will also be unveiling the first ship of Skara Brae's new fleet. Details to be announced on Monday, December 22nd.
Best Regards, Lady Tina - Governor of Skara Brae