• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Skara Brae Fights of another Bane Attack! (Tuesday, Jan 18th, 2011)

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skara Besieged!! (Monday, Jan 24th, 2011)

War Status:

Current City under attack: Skara Brae (Monday, Jan 24th 2011)

Cities Successfully Defended: Britain (II), Skara Brae (IV), Trinsic(III), Moonglow(II)

Cities Fallen to the Bane Chosen: Magincia, Vesper, Minoc, Cove.

War Alert

The City of Skara Brae is once again under attack. The Demon Virtue Bane has commanded his Chosen to attack the City of Spirituality for the fifth time in the new year. The Town of Skara Brae is in desperate need of aid, all brave men and women are being summoned fight off the Bane Chosen and free Skara Brae once more.

Recent Intel gathered by Britannian scouts from the Avatar's of Virtue have located Bane Chosen positions in Ilishenar (Spirituality) preparing to march on the Meer. When the assualt on Britannia has come to an end, Britannian and allied forces are being asked to support the Meer defenses.

In addition, scouts continue to gather information on the demon Virtue Bane and his position in Magincia, a large scale counter attack is being planned. Details will be posted soon.

War Summary

In the previous assault, The City of Moonglow was freed and the Armies of the Bane Chosen fled in the face of the brave men and women who came to Moonglow's rescue.

Before the attack on Moonglow, The City of Skara Brae was freed by the Britannian and the allied forces who successfully defended the City from a third consecuative attack by the Bane Chosen.

Prior to the attack on Skara, the Bane Chosen made a move on the Britannian capital. The battle for control shifted back and forth throughout the course of the day with the Defenders of Britain finally gaining the upper hand. The Bane Chosen were driven from the City of Compassion and Britannia and her forces emerged victorious!

However a shadow still hangs over Britannia, Cove fell to the Armies of Virtue Bane and his Chosen giving The Bane Chosen complete control of Britannia’s eastern corridor which encompasses Cove, Vesper, Minoc, the city moongate, the Shrine of Sacrifice and all the land north and east as far as the sea. The Bane have taken complete of the eastern continent of Britannia leaving the Kingdom truly divided.

Britannia is being defended by an Alliance consisting of the Meer, Ophidians, Loreans and Britannians. The Britannia defenders have held strong in the southern and western cities of the Kingdom - fighting off attacks in Skara Brae, Moonglow and twice in Trinsic and Britain.

The Alliance generals are meeting to forumlate a plan to retake the eastern cities of the Kingdom, Michael Wolf has suggested to the War Council that the fight be taken to Magincia where the Bane appear to be stationed. Recent intel gathered by Michael Wolf and Cesar of the Avatar's of Virtue have led the allies to believe the attacks are stemming from Magincia, Ilishenat Spirituality or both.

I will keep you posted as plans develop,

Virtue Save Britannia,

Carinthian WorldWalker, Commanding Lord of the True Britannians - Knight of Lore

M

Michael Wolf

Re: Skara Brae Besieged Again!! (Friday, Jan 14th, 2011)

Mind Adding Magincia to the list. Recalled in there last night and was dead before I could recall out. Lost some insured items too. Pissed me off. No way I could go back to recover my corpse. No way off the island either. Had to page help for a stuck character.

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Skara Brae Free!! (Sunday, Jan 16th, 2011)

Thanks Micheal for pointing this out, I have added Magincia to the Bane controlled towns.

It had been left out because the town was destroyed in a previous event and no longer exists.

Rumors swirl that the leader of the Bane Chosen is also the force behind the destruction of the Magincia - a Demon by the name of Virtuebane.

Lore's Player

M

Michael Wolf

Magincia was destroyed? I was wonderin' why there were no buildings when I recalled off my Macincia Wood Rune. And the landscape didn't match my auto-map... Damn I have some catching up to do.

Ok so hear is a hint. The is a huge camp of Bane there in Magincia, and where the moongate used to be is a bane alter. This may be their base camp. Maybe you should stop fighting their invasions and take the fight to their home. Invade Magincia! Careful, you'll need a small army.

*Goes off to extract all his Magincia runes from all his books* That wasn't fun, I was on my crafter and lost a bunch of stuff.

M

Michael Wolf

I just went to Ilshenar through the Spirituality gate and the place is full of those guys.

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Letter to Michael Wolf

"Thank you for the intel, we shall send scouts to Illshenar to further investigate. We look forward to any additional information you come across so that we may find a way to end the Bane Chosen threat"

Carinthain WorldWalker

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Bane are readying an attack on the Meer in Ilshenar. The camp outside of the Spirituality gate is their forward base for that operation. This intel comes from reliable sources that have infiltrated their ranks.

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skara Besieged!! (Monday, Jan 24th, 2011)

Thank you Cesar! Great intel and discovery. The waves of enemy attackers seems endless but with this new intel perhaps the allied forces can finally put an end to the assaults on Britannia and provide support to the Meer who have come to Britannia's aid even while under great duress in their homeland,

Virtue Save Britanina,

Carinthain WorldWalker