• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skara Brae Fall Trophy 's

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Starting Oct. 1 (or when the Trophys change for the new months and are wiped clean of best kills- when the trophys are blank FOR October)

POSTED ALL AROUND THE REALM:

Skara Brae is Hosting a Trophy Hunt

Name posted on each Trophy in the Rangers Guild Building (on the mainland of Skara Brae)

By the end of Oct. (I will check weekly names on Trophys & post exact date later)

Will receive 200k for each Trophy their name appears on at the end of Oct.

Remember there are 19 different Trophys that can be gotten in the Skara Brae Guild Building

They will also have their Hunting permit mounted as a Trophy if brought to me or turned in to My Trading Post

On Moonglow (just north of Moonglow moongate before you reach the City, mailbox out front)

Remember best turn in per creature also gets points given (haven't figured out when game releases those)

For Rewards from the Hall ....some nice things are available for fall the Horn of Plenty (which spawns items

for fall and the Harvester Blade are a couple nice items, also a nice item is the Skara Brae Ranger Sash

~Jaden Rain

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Trophys are wiped clean of names as of yesterday, and remember there are 19 creatures available to hunt you can try for as many as you like.....I like to see more people turning in hunting permits.....

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Entering the Ranger Guild was always a slight bit chilling.....heads of creatures hanging upon the walls .....*as thoughts raced towards that one that always seemed to haunt me* (thank God they don't hang Dragon heads in here, although as she thought back she had kept the head of the Dragon she had grown up with even though it had not been slain to use as a trophy she still couldn't seem to bury it, so after its death it had been stuffed and hung in the great Dragon Hall at Deanyra's fortress) Rarely have I been home for months now ....with the Titans slain and Skara now safe , still had I not found my way back to that lonely cold castle. Cleaning the city from the attacks and preparing for fall seemed to take most of my time.....and now to tidy up the Ranger Guild and prepare for the fall hunts and new Trophy's....as I walked along past each new trphy hanging on the walls I had seen many new names added to the walls......

Bull Trophy - Adrian Monk
Lion - Octavius Thorn
Alligator - Adrian Monk
Eagle - Adrian Monk
Walrus - Adrian Monk
Triceratops - Alathea Krynn
Cougar - Adrian Monk
Bear - Adrian Monk
Grey Wolf - Adrian Monk
Turkey - Adrian Monk
Boar - Adrian Monk
Myrmidex Drone - Alethea Kyrnn
Allosaurus - Alethea Krynn
Tiger - Alethea Kyrnn
Anchisaur - Alethea Krynn

Had been placed on the wall still a few more undone trophys yet to claim and a few more weeks till the end of the Contest

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Oct. 31 ..........8:30 am central time here is as follows for trophys....I will give you the rest of the day to change this .....by 6 pm central time I am taking the count as it is at that time

Dimetrosaur (1102 stones) - Aulbrey Loveless

Boar (214) - Glorfindel

Triceratops (24800 stones) - Glorfindel

Walrus (3301 stones) - Adrian Monk

Eagle (16 feet) - Adrian Monk

Alligator (29 feet) - Adrian Monk

Lion (415 stones) - Alathea Kyrnn

Bull (2134 stones) - Adrian Monk

Myrmidex (21 stones) - Aulbrey Loveless

Najasaurus (427 stones) - Alathea Krynn

Grey Wolf (79 stones) - Adrian Monk

Saurosaurs (210 stones) - Alathea Krynn

Turkey (22 stones) - Adrain Monk

Bear (745 stones) - Glorfindel

Cougar (218 stones) - Adrain Monk

Tiger (709 stones) - Glorfindel

Anchisaur (962 stones) - Alathea Krynn

Myrnidex Drone (207 stines) - Alathea Krynn

Allosaurus (5833 stones) - Alathea Krynn

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Nice to see names on all the Trophys....several months ago when I started going to the Ranger Building a lot I noticed not every Trophy had a hunter...this is a great time of year to see the Ranger Guild full of Hunters and Trophys.........GREAT JOB Catskills .....and since Thanksgiving is approaching and marks the time I returned to UO two years ago ....I am trying to figure out something again to use the Ranger Building for for November...perhaps just another contest .........

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
As of 9:30 pm central all the trophys are the same except for the Myridex and Maebus is on it now

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Dimetrosaur (1102 stones) - Aulbrey Loveless

Boar (214) - Glorfindel

Triceratops (24800 stones) - Glorfindel

Walrus (3301 stones) - Adrian Monk

Eagle (16 feet) - Adrian Monk

Alligator (29 feet) - Adrian Monk

Lion (415 stones) - Alathea Kyrnn

Bull (2134 stones) - Adrian Monk

Myrmidex (21 stones) - Maebus

Najasaurus (427 stones) - Alathea Krynn

Grey Wolf (79 stones) - Adrian Monk

Saurosaurs (210 stones) - Alathea Krynn

Turkey (22 stones) - Adrain Monk

Bear (745 stones) - Glorfindel

Cougar (218 stones) - Adrain Monk

Tiger (709 stones) - Glorfindel

Anchisaur (962 stones) - Alathea Krynn

Myrnidex Drone (207 stines) - Alathea Krynn

Allosaurus (5833 stones) - Alathea Krynn

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Here are the winners of the Trophy's at the Ranger Guild in Skara Brae.............Saturday at 6:30 pm central time *DB* has a guild meeting .....if you have not caught me in game before then for your prizes meet us at Verity Isle Trading Co. ....... just south of City Gate in Moonglow / just north of the moongate .(between the city and the moongate)...........CONGRATS to all Winners and thank You for entering and filling the Ranger Guild Building with your names and hunts