• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

sk Publications Presents Simsweekly Magazine (Now Hiring)

• Thread starter Sean Kendrick
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sean Kendrick

Simsweekly Magazine is currently looking for both experienced and new journalists, photographers and TSO experts in News, Business, Skilling, Custom Content, and Entertainment to write for the magazine. Simsweekly Magazine is now hiring sims in EA-Land qualified for the positions below. Contributors will be chosen for different positions based on their previous experience and knowledge of TSO.

Positions Available:
- Contributors, Columnists, Staff Writers, Reporters
- Managing Editor

Requirements: Some journalistic skills, excellent written English, creativity, ability to adhere to strict deadlines.

Simsweekly is a professional magazine and seeks to uphold professional journalistic standards. If you would like to apply for a job with us, then send an email to [email protected] or Xander Hill (EALand) with your Sim Name.

Simsweekly Magazine offers weekly in-game salary + bonuses, Lifetime Subscription (w/ employment), Competitive Pay, Paid time off, and a special Retirement Plan.

Simsweekly also accepts freelancing reporters.

Simsweekly is also now accepting advertisements for the magazine. Advertisements range from full page, half, quartered, and banners. The first week of advertisements is free. Contact Us by email at [email protected] or Xander Hill (EALand) with your sim name and business.

Simsweekly Magazine is a new magazine designed to bring informative news and entertainment to the mailboxes of the sims in EA-Land. Simsweekly Magazine offers the best value by providing high quality news and entertainment with low MSRP and subscription costs. sK Publications owns Simsweekly Magazine and relax the blog.

Simsweekly Estimated Shipping Date: 1/27

Simsweekly Cover Page Preview
Simsweekly Cover Page Preview

G

Looks very promising, looking forward to getting a hand on the magazine.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Simsweekly Magazine offers weekly salary + bonuses, Lifetime Subscription (w/ employment), Competitive Pay, Paid time off, and a special Retirement Plan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to keep the people who will scream 'false advertising' from doing so because they assume they know the answer and don't, I'm guessing since all this is an in-game endeavor that all 'salaries/bonuses' will be paid in simoleans or in-game objects, correct?

That's the most professional ad I've seen in a while. It's nice to see so many people coming up with different projects now that EA Land has been launched. Good work!

S

Sean Kendrick

Phew, you saved me from a lawsuit

Yes, all reward currency will be in-game money (simoleans).

G

<blockquote><hr>

Phew, you saved me from a lawsuit

Yes, all reward currency will be in-game money (simoleans).

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! Or at the very least the cost of a few bottles of asprin from dealing with<font color="red"> ass</font><font color="green">u</font><font color="blue">ming</font> sims, turned griefer

G

all reward currency will be in-game money

Paid in EAL? The land of soon-to-be cash-out enabled ATMs?

G

<blockquote><hr>

all reward currency will be in-game money

Paid in EAL? The land of soon-to-be cash-out enabled ATMs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. Depending on what increments are allowed to be cashed in at a time (as in having to cash out 10k, or 100k, or whatever at a time) it could very well end up as RL compensation anyway, thus making my clarification unnecessary and superfluous, eh?
Oh well, my intentions were good at least, although you know what they say about what good intentions pave....LOL