• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Size of your gardens?

G

hey there,

I'm just wondering what people are tackling for garden sizes these days? I haven't been able to find a good vendor on Atlantic so I'm pretty much starting from scratch. I did manage to find one vendor that had 20 orange petal plant seeds and at one time I used to be growing about 100 of those for harvesting. Are they still good sellers,along with the red petals?
I have about 30 other random seeds going trying to build things up, all because I can't find dark green campions to finish decorating my place :/

Did Rhiannon leave Atlantic? I found a her shop on Atlantic(Malas) but it was a private home and the fire island shop listed was also gone.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The orange petals are still a very good seller on Atlantic.
I am not sure if Rhiannon is still active with her garden.
But I did run across a plant vendor just today in my wanders.
Just north of the Brit moongate there is a large vendor house.
The vendors on the second level were selling plants. I didn't check to see
if they were selling seeds too. But if not, you may be able to get ahold of the player running the vendor and buy some off them.
Good luck and may your gardens be vibrant!

S

Sinful Candie's

Hello all. Not to brag or anything but I have 2 18x18 side by side. One house sels all kinds of things and the other one sells only Plants. I dont have seeds on there but if you need some on Atlantic I can get some for you. 34.38N 26.13E its up from Umbra. Leave a msg I am always willing to help. Thank you

G

nice, I'll roll thru there last night to take a look. I'm fairly established with a good base of seeds, I'm just in the process of redesigning my place so everything is sitting in boxes.

G

nice, I'll roll thru there last night to take a look. I'm fairly established with a good base of seeds, I'm just in the process of redesigning my place so everything is sitting in boxes.

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for these helpful posts! I too am looking for some plant shops on Atlantic. Just re-starting out.

To the original poster - I've only got 40 orange petal plants growing right now. That's all the seeds I had stored up! Waiting for them to grow and multiply