• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sith Inquisitor: Supporter or Damager?

• Thread starter Darth Derriphan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Darth Derriphan

Well no secret this is the class I'm most excited about, and will definatley be the class I decide to use as my 'Main'.

But alot of people still seem unsure of what the role of the Inquisitor will be? Well it's been made pretty clear the Inquisitor is not going to be defined in any one particular role.

So far from what we've seen on the official site, magazines, and other websites the Inquisitor will have a wide range of abilities all linked into use of massive Darkside powers adding to the confusion. With powers such as powers such as 'Shock' which unleashes lightning on a foe being mixed in with powers like 'Dark Gift' which bolsters the health of nearby allies in combat.

But then we also have the conflicting knowledge that the Inquisitor will also serve as the aerobatic doublebladed death dealer like Darth Maul.

So which way do you think you'll take you're Inquisitor?

D

Darth Viscus

I am sure they will have a lot of damage to deal, perhaps can't take as much of a beating as Warriors, that would be the standard MMORRPG set up anyway.

I just want to be powerful and eccentric, then I'm fine.

D

Darth Derriphan

Does make me wonder if rather than Lightning based force attacks if Warriors will have Telekinetic ones.

Infact this fits in perfectly as they are based upon Vader who we know used it to some great degree.

Like tossing stuff at Luke haha.

I

Ishzal

I really hope the Inquisitor will be able to wield a single bladed lightsaber as well. If single bladed sabers will be limited to warriors only, it will indeed ruin the opportunity of making one's character unique.