• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sisterhood of the Ivory Maiden

G

This may be odd, but I was wondering if they're still around. If so, where are they?

Thanks.

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

<blockquote><hr>

This may be odd, but I was wondering if they're still around. If so, where are they?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not heard of, or from, the Sisterhood of the Ivory Maiden in many years.

The last 2 active members I knew of were Veil, and some PvPer whose name I can't remember.

-Galen's player

G

What happened to them? Is there any way that I can find out more about them? I've tried to search to no avail.

Thank you.

I

<blockquote><hr>

What happened to them? Is there any way that I can find out more about them? I've tried to search to no avail.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Veil stopped playing, any details I ever knew are long since lost.

The dude, I don't even remember his name.

lol

-Galen's player

G

That's too bad. Something about them always called to me. :p

I figured it was worth it to ask.

T

The Ivory Maiden

*Warm Smile*

Your search has found an ear, what would you wish to know?

I

<blockquote><hr>

Veil?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was wondering.....Kinda "feels" like her, don't it?

-Galen's player

T

The Ivory Maiden

Mother Superior BellaDonna

Mother Kronae

Mother Proserpine

Mother Veil

Sister Ravenwood

We all speak as one, as it was, and as it may soon be again. My time is limited here. So few call on me anymore, Kelrot has won in the after life and our power has long since waned. What questions do you have old friends?

R

Relthar

Wow, I never thought I'd receive more posts, let alone from the Ivory Maiden. Thus, I didn't think to look back at this thread. Now I hope it isn't too late.

I want to know everything about the Sisterhood. What they believed in, etc. If possible... could you contact me somehow?

S

Shadowplayer

Lady Veil!

It is good to hear from you. Hope all is well with you. Alas, I have left Britannia and now trouble a little place called Paragon City.

The Shadow
Lord of Darkness

K

Kronae

Wow, I never thought I'd receive more posts, let alone from the Ivory Maiden. Thus, I didn't think to look back at this thread. Now I hope it isn't too late.

I want to know everything about the Sisterhood. What they believed in, etc. If possible... could you contact me somehow?
This is the original Kronae. Feel free to contact me if you want information on the early days of the Sisterhood.

K

Kronae

Perhaps I will post some history here, as I remember it. I am very old now, and my spirit is no longer in this world, my memory grows dim.

At the beginning, I was approached by several women, Rust Ravenwood and Belladonna among them, who had some interest in forming a society of women. At the heart of this society, there was to be a secret. To this day, I will not give up the secret of the Sisterhood. Lord Sordello, a great knight of my acquaintance, gave Rust his boat for the founding of the guild, for in those days, a guild stone could be placed on a boat; but she disappeared with the boat, and the founding of the sisterhood would have to wait.

Eventually a small house was puchased by mother Belladonna at the beach in Britannia, and so the Sisterhood of the Ivory Maiden was founded.

The three original mothers were: Mother Belladonna, the leader; Mother Prosperine; and myself, Mother Kronae. We were to represent the three ages of women, Mother, Maiden, Crone. My official title was Divine Guardian of the Chalice and Keeper of the Litany; in some lands I would have been called a cleric. Some of the original members were Ravenwood (not the same as Rust Ravenwood, but a relative as I remember), there was also Zappania who later for some reason I do not know became an enemy to myself, and there was the Lady Shandra who became a good and true friend. Others who associated with us were Lord Wildthing, and may others who I cannot name as my mind weaves in and out. Forgive me if I have left you out. Later on came Lord Animal and many others. We had many friends in the lands. The Lady Shandra founded the Society of the Ivory Cross which handed out aid packs to those beset by villians or who had come upon hard times.

Our founding, other than our secret purpose, was to express non-violence in a land beset by villians and murderers. We were to assist those in need, and vow never to take a human life, only in self-defence.

This is the story of the founding. There were many wonderful adventures and terrible fights. This is all I can add for now.

A

Avalon Belstine

I have awaited your return mother...I have walked the woods of Windemere for what seems an eternity...Your champion and protector lives...