• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

sir tedley

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive decided to try and find a new place to live in real life , id rather live alone , in which case when im playing uo aftyer i pay back my loans ive decided to just play alone i love this game alot but some of the people are not makeing it fun anymore i haveing issues on hearing so its hard for me to use team speak and when i make a silly little mistake that i cant hear some people laf at me , anyways my icq wont be on alot anymore its just better to be alone . i came in this world nude alone ill leave that way .

thank you all thats been my friends and of my family , also i=ll pay back my loans before i totally dissappear , ty all hugs

E

eccentricjules

It’s OK to play alone if you want. Don’t ever let people make you feel like you HAVE to do what everyone else is doing. I do most things alone and I like it that way. Sometimes people are just trying to be nice if they invite you to do things – it’s not a requirement. Do whatever it takes to enjoy the game! (except cheating) You can do things alone AND have friends. I have plenty of friends although I like to joke that I need more!

Good luck Tedley. Hope you find a place you like!

L

Leggo

Tedley,

Sorry to hear that. You are a quite a nice, friendly, and generous guy to be around with.
I certainly hope it is not any of us THO/THR that made you feel uncomfortable, since you do hang out in our TS from time to time.
We joke around in TS a lot, and never take it to heart and hope you do the same.
If we have said anything to offend you, it is unintentional and we are sorry.

Anhur - THR

K

[King_Fisher]

^ ^ ^

Likewise Tedley, Hope we still see you in game man.

Good luck

T

tommy357

Hi Sir Tedley,

Keep on! Be positive! We will support you :)~

(Kyoko, Napa Valley)

F

five oclock

hey my friend Remember what I always say....

Don't let the bastards get ya down :D

Now wheres that ale bottle..and that UO cd....

B

Budwieser

ive decided to try and find a new place to live in real life , id rather live alone , in which case when im playing uo aftyer i pay back my loans ive decided to just play alone i love this game alot but some of the people are not makeing it fun anymore i haveing issues on hearing so its hard for me to use team speak and when i make a silly little mistake that i cant hear some people laf at me , anyways my icq wont be on alot anymore its just better to be alone . i came in this world nude alone ill leave that way .

thank you all thats been my friends and of my family , also i=ll pay back my loans before i totally dissappear , ty all hugs
There is life after UO. I have scaled back my play time a ton. It's amazing that, after not playing UO for a week, how I don't seem to miss it. Never compare UO to RL bro. Get outside and do something different for a few days. Or stop playing UO if it has consumed you that much. I think about quitting all the time. Yes Raza, you can have half my stuff when I quit!

My point is Tedley, Don't let the game and the people behind it get you down. Start hanging out with diff people or transfer a char to a diff shard or start a new char on one.

Hang in there Ted.
Life is great even without UO!!

The Bud.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is life after UO. I have scaled back my play time a ton. It's amazing that, after not playing UO for a week, how I don't seem to miss it. Never compare UO to RL bro. Get outside and do something different for a few days. Or stop playing UO if it has consumed you that much. I think about quitting all the time. Yes Raza, you can have half my stuff when I quit!

My point is Tedley, Don't let the game and the people behind it get you down. Start hanging out with diff people or transfer a char to a diff shard or start a new char on one.

Hang in there Ted.
Life is great even without UO!!

The Bud.
I agree. I love UO, but I also love vacations. I have quit uo 3 times, once for almost 3 years. I get bored on napa, and jump on other shards all the time. I never worry about what other people do or say. UO is a place to come get away for a few hours, enjoy that time.

Tom

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
totally agree 100% with Bud
you have to step away from UO from time to time or you will lose yourself in it, dont ever forget that there is a huge world out there waiting for things to happen! and whats meant to happen for you! wont! unless ya step out there! lol
could be anything from..a bird waiting to get some bread or a jackass waiting to get something upside there head lmfao!, the good the bad! its all living!..make UO secondary to life..yes i have been drinking

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im haveing small issues lol i go to the store someone in a frickin cart cuts me off (im not a pvper ) but im getting to the point maybe i can be and slap the sob up the side of the head oops sorry i didnt see you there
people in real life are just frickin rude im so tired of it errrr, i went out back and was watering my yard the guy next door looks over the fence and says please stop gauking at my wife i started lafing and told him im sorry i thought the fat cow was grazeing he goes damn thats rude and i said i wasnt watching your wife theres better things to do in my life and then i told him please dont make a mud bath for her and you , he asked why i said it would give nme nightmares seeing 2 pigs mucking in a fud puddle he got mad and went into the house LOL guess im tired

B

Budwieser

im haveing small issues lol i go to the store someone in a frickin cart cuts me off (im not a pvper ) but im getting to the point maybe i can be and slap the sob up the side of the head oops sorry i didnt see you there
people in real life are just frickin rude im so tired of it errrr, i went out back and was watering my yard the guy next door looks over the fence and says please stop gauking at my wife i started lafing and told him im sorry i thought the fat cow was grazeing he goes damn thats rude and i said i wasnt watching your wife theres better things to do in my life and then i told him please dont make a mud bath for her and you , he asked why i said it would give nme nightmares seeing 2 pigs mucking in a fud puddle he got mad and went into the house LOL guess im tired
Yep I feel yah Ted! I'm in customer service of sorts, and OMG i'd like to "Kal Vas Flam" some people now and then. I even yelled Corp Por! and waved my hands around like I was some high level IRL mage at one of my friends who works for me! To no success. :( He did how ever look at me kinda weird, as I don't mix UO and RL so he had no idea WTF my problem was! :)

As for your neighbor.....hrmmm.. not sure what to say Ted. I'd probably paint your house pink in the middle of the night if I lived next to you. HAHAHA! :p

The Bud.

F

five oclock

There fixed it!

God damm Canadians!

The Bud.
Heck Otis almost drinks as much as I do..I stress Almost :D

OO pink...

Yeah I done corp on my boss a couple of weeks ago..the only problem was he was an old UO Player LoL....and I didn't know that

the good side is he might come back LoL.

A

adester

Tedley you could always take a small break from the game. I am right now. :)

G

Gaviel

im sorry to hear that ted!!! do like i did and take a break for a bit. im slowly coming back but napa seems a bit dead. :/

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ty guys its nice to see the remarks are good ones im doing better now ty all