• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Sink my ship, please!

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all and mateys!

I need your help today: I was mugged, res-killed and all over abused at the Felucca Sea Market on Friday. As a result of this I lost both keys to my ship which is now bobbing around on the sea near the market. Since the bullies doing this to me locked the boat with one of my keys and I don't have a spare one left, I can not get on board anymore. As long as this boat exists I can not place a new one. So you see, I am all over buggered!

Can somebody please go and try to sink my boat, so I can have a new one? Otherwise I have to wait for aaa-ges until it decays. GMs seem to be on holiday, since I can not get a reaction of them for 2 days now and the help queue is not even moving forward.

The co-ordinates of the boat are: 47°38S 122°51W (Felucca). Any kind of help would be highly appreciated!!!

M

Mortagoth

I assume this is one of the old boats rather than the new ones? Are the old ones linked to the account? I thought they were only linked to the key?

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeps, it's one of the old boats. I don't know which it is linked to, but I can not place another ship. When I try I get the message " You already have a ship deployed". So I guess it must be linked to the account.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Boats can be refreshed by anyone. With some "help" it won't decay.

Is it linked to whole account or just char?

P

Pippin Luppin

:stretcher: If i come across it i'll try but i dont think you can actualy sink ships...
Whatcha could do is find it and scuttle it, Then you will be able to jump on repair, sail away and dry dock it.

All teh best
Pippin Luppin

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
boats can't be sunk, but they can be 'scuttled' at which point anyone can board them. You need a lift out on a ship with cannons, blast the thing till you can get back on it, do emergency repairs then sail to port.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, I will try that then ... I got another account which has a boat with cannons ... so let's see what I can achieve :gee:

M

Mortagoth

Oh meh lol I used to use several boats on the shards I didnt have houses on to store my stuff. Looks like I cant do that again!

Thats a shame BUT at lest there wont be fleets of ships dotted about the place anymore *Looks shfty*

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arrr .... it didn't help! I scuttled the ship but still can't go on board, as it is still locked. I guess, this scuttling only works for new ships. This one is old, locked, extremely damaged and extremely annoying!!! I still can't place a new boat ... and "Help" is not helping, since the GMs obviously don't even read my messages properly. So far they always only answered (after 6 to 9 hours wait), that they can not replace lost items. I don't want anything replaced, I want to LOOSE it!!!!

Arrrrr

:gun::sad2::stretcher:

prankster

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if i see your boat m8 i will defo refresh it because i think this post is ****ing funny

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you tried to send a message to Cal_Mythic and told him your story? If you give him the coords of the boat + shard he might be able to help you or atleast contact a real gm to aid you.

PS: Ick wussde janich, dasde och ne Boulette bist. ;)

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crazy idea (will be ignored anyway).

Once per day you may override boat placement, but your old boat loses control and pirate NPC spawned guarding your old boat hold.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arrrr .. more than 3 weeks now and I still can't place a ship! My old ship is gone ... either decayed or sailed off. I sent a message to Cal_Mythic but didn't get an answer ... the GMs say they can't help me ... I want trains to be introduced to Sosaria, so that I can throw myself in front of one!!

:yell: