• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

single slayer vs superslayer

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FAQ says a slayer gives 20 % better chance of success on aligned monster.
is it 20% whether I use a fire elemental or an elemental instrument on a fire elemental?

Thanks.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
20% is for a fire vs fire, I think that it's a 10% for super vs aligned. You also could get a bonus for running the bard suit I believe but I can't recall what that was. I have the suits on my bards but I'd not sure if it was greater than 5%.

Last edited:

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
20% is for a fire vs fire, I think that it's a 10% for super vs aligned. You also could get a bonus for running the bard suit I believe but I can't recall what that was. I have the suits on my bards but I'd not sure if it was greater than 5%.
I'm not sure what the increase is for the bard suit, but in my experience it's certainly NOT MUCH! My 4x120 REAL bard with his suit on fares not much better than if he were naked...

Just sayin........:rant2:

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bard suit is double the mastery bonus.
The mastery bonus is 10% for mastery skill, 5% for non-mastery skill. So with the suit activated, that would be 20%/10%