• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Single Money Making Objects SUCK

S

Shyanne1

I can't believe that we can only make $55 on single money objects being maxed out. It's not even worth it to play since all you ever will be doing now is making money and even then you won't be able to buy anything. Is this ever going to change? I just resubscribed to two accounts but with this info I might unsubscribe and forget about EA Land....Again.

G

try playing pizza or going to work...single objects are no longer the best way to go.

try opening a store or a lot and put out a tip jar...

S

Shyanne1

how much for pizza. problem with that is that sometimes no one wants to play. and you can't open a store with no money. they could of at least given us enough to buy a lot

N

Natalius Lynn

Boycott ATMs. Maybe they'll listen to us if we just stop paying.

G

i agree, i think lots are rediculously priced. New sims see it as an impossible thing to get.

Pizza i make 2k a round ish

G

Here's one for ya.
Get yourself a half decent system with 4 gb of ram and a good fast internet connection. Open 25 accounts and max the sims in a suited skill.
With that you can set all 25 sims to doing single money objects, no third party software required and collect about 15k a green.
Only trouble is, if we do that payouts will go to china.

J

jackdoe

<blockquote><hr>

try playing pizza or going to work...single objects are no longer the best way to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with Shyanne1 , and how are you supposed to buy and maintain a lot when your getting $55 per jam at max skill ??

TC3 will die a death if they dont put the money back up , they have cut it by two thirds, thats stupid.....

People who are kind enough to open and run skilling and money lots will no longer be able to afford to keep them open..

G

I'm not sure about the current pizza rate..

but the code rate has dropped down to $25 per code solved, with max skill.

A few weeks ago it was three times that..

G

try getting roomates together. With roomates you can all make money while keeping the house open at the same time. Also, try and make a lot of freinds and talk to people. they will support your house when you open it and probably even tip you.

there are many things you can do to make money. it ay take a while but the houses in the top 10s seem to get by with more than enough money to keep their houses open.

G

Even easier, open a store and buy custom content wholesale and sell it retail. Create extra EAL Sims to replace banned Sims.

P

Paulina

<blockquote><hr>

I can't believe that we can only make $55 on single money objects being maxed out. It's not even worth it to play since all you ever will be doing now is making money and even then you won't be able to buy anything. Is this ever going to change? I just resubscribed to two accounts but with this info I might unsubscribe and forget about EA Land....Again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just out of curiosity why did you leave the game in the first place?

Can you be a Roomie somewhere for the time being, while you save enough money? And with 2 accounts, you should have it a lot easier to make money then per say the ones that only play with one account.