• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Singing Ball

Firedutch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump....since I have seen some offers, I will stop taking bids at 6pm PST tomorrow (11/8) and sell to the highest bidder. Bid increments of 5 mil min please. I did put on a vendor to confirm it was vendorable also. FYI

Firedutch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sold to Jynxx. Send me a message when you are free and I can deliver. Ball is on Atlantic.

FisherNap

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Always one of my favorite items from back in the day. Never really appreciated even years ago, as it shares the same graphic with the snow globes and the "ask and answer" crystal ball, both of which were much much more common. And many people played UO with the sound off.