• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Singing Ball

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have looked for a singing ball since I started playing almost 7 years ago, to no avail. Suddenly they seem to be popping up all the time now. Anyone know of them being duped lately? Just wanted to find out before I drop my hard earned gold on one. Thanks

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the risk of being flamed to death... u are asking the WRONG forum for this answer... try uohall or the normal trade forum

I beleive its true anything in the UO game can have been duped or will have been duped at some stage..then again i will get corrected and probaly banned or something similar stupid for saying so

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THP is right on one thing. Its hard to say whether or not something has or has not been duped unfortunately. We don't have a firm head count on how many existed originally, so its hard for us to take an accurate reading. Some collectors are leaving the game and others are trading to get gold to add something different to their collection. Folks were concerned at the Pacific festival at the number of thin hay that appeared on folks vendors, but at the last festival I only saw a couple.

You most certainly -are- asking in the proper forum and my apologies that you have not gotten a response until now. If you have any questions relating to rares, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thanks, and figured if anyone at all knew numbers or about recent dupes of any rares it would be someone here. Ya'll seem to stay up on that pretty well.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Kylie. *smiles* Hope to see you stop by the forum again sometime!

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know about other shards, but on napa you could get a singing ball for 30 or 40m 6 months ago, now that they are upwards to 100m, people are selling them. I just sold the one I had for years.

Tom

P

PoCove

I have recently sold one here by way of a auction for 80 mil ... I had it in my collection for years ... I bought 2 of then from a friend for 45 mil for both ... Now I still have two I may be pursued to sell one ... feelfree to pm me

Thanks PoCove