• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Singing Ball sold for 85mil last night on GL

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its not....at all actualy lol

it was either in an auction and there was some serious ego bidding going on

someone just simply didnt know and wanted it really bad

or the person was just a dumb ass

i usualy have a hard time selling singing balls for 40m or so

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id pay up to 25mil thats it....I think they were grief bidding at the auction cause no way 85mil LMAO

G

<blockquote><hr>

it was either in an auction and there was some serious ego bidding going on

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes and Yes, but hey someone made some good coin!

G

They're 40-45, and ego bidding at auctions is way fun, if you're the one who put the item in.

G

Singing Balls are undervalued. There are not that many of them and are a terrific rare. They will eventually rise in value.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dude lol....theres tons upon tons of singing balls im almost completely positive i could find you one right now for around the 30-40m mark....there not undervalued and its just a ball with a cool name...vesper musseum ball thing makes the same sounds n stuff=/

not trying to be rude at all there im just saying:)

G

i sold one recently for 30m + a hooded shroud of shadows which i sold for 6

G

<blockquote><hr>

Before I moved to Oceania (and before charater transfer deeds) I must have given away 40 or 50 of them.

[/ QUOTE ]
The likelihood of someone getting 40+ Singing Balls from Clean Up Britannia is remote. I don't know how you acquired so many, but it is quite obvious that most of those were duped.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Either way...duped or not...it disproves ur theory of there not being too many of them out there:(

like i said...there not all that rare....there not all that cool...and there worth about 30-40m and have been that same price for years now....no reason at all for them to go up in value....if anything IMO they will go down in value due to the rising number of new gifts with the same atributes

G

They were kind of stuck at 25 mill for a while there, then took a jump. I think that was a couple years back. Before now, the largest amount of singing balls I'd heard of anyone having at one time was ROBIN HOOD of Baja, who had like a bunch on top of his vendor castle sky mall, all dyed red and green.

I've personally looted 5 or 6 of them from idocs, all in fel. I bought one as I gave away one ball to a friend for christmas and wanted to have the same number as I did then. I think they are more common than people think, but still fairly rare, and they represent something cool to have so they will always be in demand.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye robin hood most definitely had the largest amount of singing balls (on display of course, no telling how many ppl kept them hoarded)...i think he had like what 50+ or something?....either way man theres tons of those out there the price there at now is what they will stay at...one may have sold for 85m at an auction but one also just sold for 30m at an auction tonight=/...person who paid 85m either got screwed at ego bidding or was just a dumb ass who knows....either way there worth (technically there worth what someone is willing to pay lol) about 30-50m tops IMO....they were stuck at 25m yes...but gold value went down so gold price for items went up and thats the way they will keep going if gold goes back up to what it was when they were at 25m then the price will more than likely drop back down to 20-25m=/

G

Oh yeah, didn't think of gold value going down in terms of dollars (or pounds or whatever). I never got into that aspect of the game.