• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Since when ...

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I admit I'm not on top of all the news, but I've been loitering in Destard lately. Since when are Crimson and Platinum Drakes (at least) part of the menagerie there?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
for at least 3 years. just plain physical ones. i know poison are in malas, and cold based ones are in ice

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Publish 97. Those are the physical ones. Fire in chaos by the Balrons. Energy appear when you open Kotl spawn. Poison by where nightmares spawn in malas in the open. Cold are in Ice.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Crimson/Platinum Drakes make for excellent 120 Chiv+AI pets when you want to specifically target an opponent's weakest Resist, since they deal 100% Damage depending where they spawn.

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Crimson/Platinum Drakes make for excellent 120 Chiv+AI pets when you want to specifically target an opponent's weakest Resist, since they deal 100% Damage depending where they spawn.
I'd have thought they would be a good choice for anything but Chivalry + AI, since chivalry pets cast consecrate weapon anyway, and AI ignores resists.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd have thought they would be a good choice for anything but Chivalry + AI, since chivalry pets cast consecrate weapon anyway, and AI ignores resists.
Consecrate lasts for 1 hit on pets. It does not stay on. They do not choose AI for each hit either.

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
The spell should be time based not next hit, lasting 5-11 seconds based on chivalry and karma.
I’m not saying 100% elemental damage would be entirely useless on chiv AI pets, just that particular choice of pet that was recommended would appear to benefit the least out of all possible templates.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No on pets it is a 1 hit spell. EoO lasts till they use the spell again and turn it off. They use the spell quite often so it turns on and off quickly.
Rarely lasting more than 10 seconds. Pet AI is not intelligent.

Chivalry does the most single target damage so it works on all pet types.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With a Chiv+AI pet that has 100% Elemental damage, that pet is guaranteed to deliver as much damage as it possibly can. When he's not hitting with Armor Ignore, then he's still hitting the victim's weakest Resist (assuming you chose the right 100% Elemental pet). As said, Consecrate Weapon only lasts for 1 hit for pets. For example, 120 Chiv+AI 100% Fire Damage Drakes were tearing through the spawn during the Treasures of Ice Event, while 120 Chiv+AI Cu Sidhes were struggling with several of the spawn, particularly the Paragon WWs.