• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Since there is no PVP trash talk board for LS forums..

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might I suggest the MOD makes one? I'd like to ask how the pvpers of LS view things && my guild but I dont want people gettin mad bc they dont like pvp stuff :p

But until then, I'll try for now..

SO HOWS THE PVP ON LS GUYS?! =]

My name && guild is in my signature at the bottom so you know who I am.

Who is good, who is bad? Who is complaining of cheating? Who owns who?

Who hides in houses and who uses dragons? And who respects who?

All opinions are open for comment here! :thumbsup:

Yours Truly,
Lox :heart:

PS: Dont come on here rambling nonsense and not say who you are. Its really pointless and most likely any normal pvper will ignore you. Its fine to comment on things if you dont pvp, but dont say people cheat/hack/etc. if you cant even post who you are. Thanks. =]

O

Old Man of UO

Yes MODS, please make another place for the trash talk and move this thread to it.

R

rockkandy

aww how cute! A thread dedicated to LS pvp. Or lack there of rather.

We all already know that RUHO can't go to a fight without atleast 2-3 tamers. Not to mention if they don't have 2x numbers they don't even show up. And a few unnamed members have been seen running thru bagballs toombstones and other impassable objects.

O

Old Man of UO

... We all already know that RUHO can't go to a fight without atleast 2-3 tamers. Not to mention if they don't have 2x numbers they don't even show up. And a few unnamed members have been seen running thru bagballs toombstones and other impassable objects.
THIS from someone who posted a picture of themselves using the stump hack? I don't get it.

R

rockkandy

must I state again.... I was not the picture taker. But go ahead keep keep making a scene. This thread is for pvprs. Where are you in fel?

Btw. Last time I checked, the tree stump "hack" is to reduce the users lag.. And has no bearing in any aspect of the actual game. Running thru solid objects on the other hand changes a lot of things.

T

Turles

im good lox that is all o an kengo. thats about it thread over

O

Old Man of UO

must I state again.... I was not the picture taker. But go ahead keep keep making a scene. This thread is for pvprs. Where are you in fel?

Btw. Last time I checked, the tree stump "hack" is to reduce the users lag.. And has no bearing in any aspect of the actual game. Running thru solid objects on the other hand changes a lot of things.
LOL... funny... someone else took the picture that you posted of your house for sale with a cheat in use. A cheat is a cheat unless cheating doesnlt help you, in which case, why cheat? Gotcha.. *wink-wink* *nod-nod* Was it good?

OH funny guy, you make me laugh! This thread is for anyone who wishes to post. Too funny. My house is just north and east of your old keep in Felucca.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if anyone else has 5 tamers in their guild.
Obvisiously since your a tool, Ill lay the rules out for you.

5v5 Rules:

1. NO TAMERS
2. NO STEALTHERS [I guess leo the smokebomber is out huh? ;)]
3. YOU CANT LEAVE THE PENS (If done in Jhelom pens)
4. NO MOUNTS

Mages/Dexxers/Archers Only basically;
Once the wall drops anything goes from there between the 10 people inside.

Fields/area spells/summons/crosshealing. Best team wins.

SOOO WE CHALLENGE YOUR GUILD TO A 5v5.

MONEY OPTIONAL; We can provide a broker =]

S

Shotgun

I believe as the challenged party we set the rules, but one thing i do agree on is NO TAMERS......guess that leaves most of your guild out including rathma since all he plays anymore is a tamer.

EDIT: If my guys want money to be involved WE will get the broker

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where has everyone been =(

I killed one H*T and one FRE3 tamer doing a despise tonight and thats all ive seen on LS in 3 days :bored: (Again after 10pm)

There used to be tons of people to fight! Did you guys stop logging on after 10pm est or something? :cursing:

S

Spector_Napa

I believe as the challenged party we set the rules, but one thing i do agree on is NO TAMERS......guess that leaves most of your guild out including rathma since all he plays anymore is a tamer.

EDIT: If my guys want money to be involved WE will get the broker
The only thing i understand from this post is the fact u wont 5v5. for free or for gold. ROFL

S

Shotgun

well then you need to take reading comprehension courses. since they failed to reply means that they dont want us setting the terms of the duel cuz they are afraid and as for the gold they said in a previous post gold was optional. so instead of trying to troll the thread maybe you should try reading it again thx.

S

Shotgun

Where has everyone been =(

I killed one H*T and one FRE3 tamer doing a despise tonight and thats all ive seen on LS in 3 days :bored: (Again after 10pm)

There used to be tons of people to fight! Did you guys stop logging on after 10pm est or something? :cursing:
we had people on last night (after midnight) when we popped our harry in terra keep but ruho was no where to be found. we didnt have 1 person show up to raid, even though several ruho was seen in game 30 minutes earlier. as i understand it bombastic any time after 10pm is your prime playing time so where was you?

T

Turles

lol i think i can speak for most of us we consider your guild an after though of pvp anytime i come to the gate it only takes me an lox to kill u all 2 vs 5 2 vs 6 whatever we dont bother to get on it much anymore. but u name the terms of the 5 vs 5 we will set it up an we will get an ls news guy there to post the beating we put on you an ur sad guild remember kids. we play other severs to just cause we dont watch everything u do doesnt mean we still cant beat u anytime we wish ask all those kids at the gate =]

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well then you need to take reading comprehension courses. since they failed to reply means that they dont want us setting the terms of the duel cuz they are afraid and as for the gold they said in a previous post gold was optional. so instead of trying to troll the thread maybe you should try reading it again thx.
Ok since we "DIDNT ANSWER" like you claim; 5v5 us kthx?

And no stealthers, bc we dont need you all hiding and popping out to do 1 hit; then smokebomb; then pop out and try again, etc, etc, etc. Are you really that stupid? I said what the basic 5v5 rules were. IDK if you have stealthing on your template, but you dont use it during the 5v5 simple. There, you can use your 6 skill character in the fight since you obvisiously cant use any other.

**On a side note; when people said you play NOTHING but a stealth archer, I was a little skeptical and was like well, its jus trash talk, but now you just PROVED you use NOTHING BUT A STEALTH ARCHER lol?**

SO ILL REPEAT THE RULES; TELL ME WHAT YOU DONT LIKE AND WHY KK THX?

5v5 Rules:

1. NO TAMERS
2. NO STEALTHERS [I guess leo the smokebomber is out huh? ]
3. YOU CANT LEAVE THE PENS (If done in Jhelom pens)
4. NO MOUNTS

Mages/Dexxers/Archers Only basically;
Once the wall drops anything goes from there between the 10 people inside.

Fields/area spells/summons/crosshealing. Best team wins.

MONEY OPTIONAL; SOMEONE FIND A BROKER K?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we had people on last night (after midnight) when we popped our harry in terra keep but ruho was no where to be found. we didnt have 1 person show up to raid, even though several ruho was seen in game 30 minutes earlier. as i understand it bombastic any time after 10pm is your prime playing time so where was you?
K check this out; here is my aim name:

Makin It Rain v2 <<< THATS ME. HI, I AM LOX.

Give me someone, anyone's icq/aim/anything in your guild so I can tell you when we will do a spawn and we will fight you. We pop a harry; we will tell you. We are at the gate; we will tell you. ETC. ETC. ETC. ETC. ETC.

So now; please tell me where we dont respond, or fight you..

And sneaking off spawns isnt:
"OMGGGG WHY WERENT U ON TO FIGHT US!! NO ONE RAIDED!! YOUR SCKEEERD!"

S

Shotgun

well since you obviously cant comprehend simple reading either ill try again and maybe you can have someone help you......AS the challenged party WE will set the rules for the 5v5 NOT YOU. i stated that the last time and you disappeared from the message board. i agreed with NO Tamers other than that i will talk to my guys and find out what rules they want, so see if you can find 5 people in your guild that arent tamers (this might be a challenge for you since all i ever see you on is tyrannize) and i will see which 5 of my guys wants to duel you and then my guys will figure out a rule set.

S

Shotgun

K check this out; here is my aim name:

Makin It Rain v2 <<< THATS ME. HI, I AM LOX.

Give me someone, anyone's icq/aim/anything in your guild so I can tell you when we will do a spawn and we will fight you. We pop a harry; we will tell you. We are at the gate; we will tell you. ETC. ETC. ETC. ETC. ETC.

So now; please tell me where we dont respond, or fight you..

And sneaking off spawns isnt:
"OMGGGG WHY WERENT U ON TO FIGHT US!! NO ONE RAIDED!! YOUR SCKEEERD!"
i guess its hard for you to keep an eye on things now that you dont have ghost cams lmao

S

Shotgun

lol i think i can speak for most of us we consider your guild an after though of pvp anytime i come to the gate it only takes me an lox to say ALL Kill 2 vs 5 2 vs 6 whatever we dont bother to get on it much anymore. but u name the terms of the 5 vs 5 we will set it up an we will get an ls news guy there to post the beating we put on you an ur sad guild remember kids. we play other severs to just cause we dont watch everything u do doesnt mean we still cant beat u anytime we wish ask all those kids at the gate =]
i fixed your post for you because thats all you guys do. *hit key to play macro* *jump off pet...spam nerve strike....all kill...spam nerve strike till pet kills person.....jump on pet and run off*

R

rockkandy

if I remember correctly, last night we had even numbers against u guys at the gate. (around 9ish pm est) our 4 guys took down 3 of your 4, AND THEN guess what? Magically out of nowhere (as is always the case) about 5-7 more RUHO appeared. Funny thing is... We still managed to kill allie and archie one more time before u got 3 of our 4. I really don't care what your excuses are or what you have to say really. I just find it very revealing of your guys' mindset as to what temps u ALL play.

R

rockkandy

oh. And I might have missed the memo in the couple years I was gone, but when did tamers and "all kill" become a valid display of pvp skill?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well since you obviously cant comprehend simple reading either ill try again and maybe you can have someone help you......AS the challenged party WE will set the rules for the 5v5 NOT YOU. i stated that the last time and you disappeared from the message board. i agreed with NO Tamers other than that i will talk to my guys and find out what rules they want, so see if you can find 5 people in your guild that arent tamers (this might be a challenge for you since all i ever see you on is tyrannize) and i will see which 5 of my guys wants to duel you and then my guys will figure out a rule set.
Funny you say "All I see you on is Tyrannize.." says the stealther; when I dont see you EVER..

Do a Despise spawn, and you'll see Loximous =]

No point in using a mage at the gate when my other guildies use them just fine, and I dismount better with a sword then your stealther archers (you included!!) do with bow from being hidden lol?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i guess its hard for you to keep an eye on things now that you dont have ghost cams lmao
I never ran a ghost cam && never knew of one. I've never ran a ghost cam ever on any shard, period. The closest I have ever did was had a dead char on island bc Im lazy?

But besides that; I guess AIM/ICQing people for a fight out of the question? Dont you people want to PVP like ever? :bored:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i fixed your post for you because thats all you guys do. *hit key to play macro* *jump off pet...spam nerve strike....all kill...spam nerve strike till pet kills person.....jump on pet and run off*
Again, Allie & I both have mages, and can/will play them IN A SPAWN/CHOKE AREA. What is the point of a mage when you are just going to smokebomb/form away or run into a house? We DISMOUNT you so you cant do these things.

And no offense to ALLIE, but he really is an OFFENSIVE template. If you know how to kill him, or know anything about his template, he is VERY easy to kill. My template on the other hand, is just complimented with a pet. Ill fight anyone without it if you'd really like ;) I do all the time, obvisiously I cant throw a pet on you when you are running away.

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never ran a ghost cam && never knew of one. I've never ran a ghost cam ever on any shard, period. The closest I have ever did was had a dead char on island bc Im lazy?

But besides that; I guess AIM/ICQing people for a fight out of the question? Dont you people want to PVP like ever? :bored:
Just a note. I am watching this thread and will allow it to continue as long as there are no personal attacks. Keep the cheater/hacker accusations out of it too. I dont mind PVP threads, however there is always someone who takes it to a whole other level, and this is usually why we cant have threads such as these.

Continue... For now..

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if I remember correctly, last night we had even numbers against u guys at the gate. (around 9ish pm est) our 4 guys took down 3 of your 4, AND THEN guess what? Magically out of nowhere (as is always the case) about 5-7 more RUHO appeared. Funny thing is... We still managed to kill allie and archie one more time before u got 3 of our 4. I really don't care what your excuses are or what you have to say really. I just find it very revealing of your guys' mindset as to what temps u ALL play.
IDK who you are; or when you speak of. I have died ONCE on this server to something that wasn't a guardwhack to Pure Pwnage with a macro mishap in the middle of a poison field and he promptly made me pay for it. Besides that; I haven't died a single time lol?

Not to mention, It's a-ok for you guys to attempt to gank with 4-5 on me, but then when you are all flagged, and backup comes in, you all split and leave your slow guys & non stealthers out to die? Not good teamwork guys :heart:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a note. I am watching this thread and will allow it to continue as long as there are no personal attacks. Keep the cheater/hacker accusations out of it too. I dont mind PVP threads, however there is always someone who takes it to a whole other level, and this is usually why we cant have threads such as these.

Continue... For now..
No disrespect sir and please do MOD the thread up if you feel the need to do your job :thumbsup:

I do ask pretty please with sugar on top for a pvp trash talk thread for a little more leniance (think I spelled that wrong and too lazy to google it) in the pvp trash talk area :thumbsup:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh. And I might have missed the memo in the couple years I was gone, but when did tamers and "all kill" become a valid display of pvp skill?
Trust me bud; you aint seen nothing yet then. Have you fought against a good archer with a Dread Mare? Or a decent mage with a greater dragon?

You can NOT kill them 1v1. Ever. NO BS. Unless they are completely noob on the template, the dread mare will fire breath for 40-50 and cast magic, with the ability to jump on the horse and follow you with moving shots.

The dragon is worse, it seems to have a 3+ screen range, its fire breath does 60+ and bites for 30-45, and bleeds, not to mention its magery.

So if a CUSIDHE is bothering you that much, you are really in for a rude awakening if someone decides to run one of the other templates. Trust me, I have the archer/dread mare template on chessy, and its just stupid easy.

^ And all of that is real talk; no disrespect or ignorance meant in anyway.

R

rockkandy

I have fought against all of the tamer variations that you have mentioned, and a couple you haven't. They are equally ridiculous in their own areas. And the CUs aren't what I'm talking about specifically. Moreso the super drags and dread mares. Atleast with a CU u have to have some (very little) skill. With drags and mares all u have to do is "all kill" and play defencive.

Now tell me..... Where is the fun in that?

pvp is supposed to be player vs player. If u can tell me when and where a pet has been constituted as a player I will then include a tamer as a respectable (although still skillless) pvp template. Until then it remains, for lack of better words, the "sissy" way out.

R

rockkandy

Continue... For now..
I see from another thread that this is your first day on the job. Welcome and enjoy.

Just please (as lox asked) don't look too deep into what is said here.

From the dawn of uo there have been... my "rooster" is bigger than your "rooster".... word wars between members of the pvp community. It's come to be part of the uo community. I understand stratics has it's "g" rated rules, but uo is and has always been marketed as "m" for mature. You even have to show an ID to purchase the box in stores. So what I'm asking I guess, is to let us be mature about our word wars and set the banhammer aside for something a bit more deserving.

A stickey with a "warning pvp trash talk inside" may suffice.

S

Shotgun

Funny you say "All I see you on is Tyrannize.." says the stealther; when I dont see you EVER..

Do a Despise spawn, and you'll see Loximous =]

No point in using a mage at the gate when my other guildies use them just fine, and I dismount better with a sword then your stealther archers (you included!!) do with bow from being hidden lol?
and yet you dont deny playing a tamer all the time. lol classic

S

Shotgun

yes your guild did have ghost cams even if you dont want to admit it, but then i expect you to keep denying it.

S

Shotgun

Again, Allie & I both have mages, and can/will play them IN A SPAWN/CHOKE AREA. What is the point of a mage when you are just going to smokebomb/form away or run into a house? We DISMOUNT you so you cant do these things.

And no offense to ALLIE, but he really is an OFFENSIVE template. If you know how to kill him, or know anything about his template, he is VERY easy to kill. My template on the other hand, is just complimented with a pet. Ill fight anyone without it if you'd really like ;) I do all the time, obvisiously I cant throw a pet on you when you are running away.
key word here is ALLIE, yet another of your guildies that plays a tamer all the time.... enough said

S

Shotgun

IDK who you are; or when you speak of. I have died ONCE on this server to something that wasn't a guardwhack to Pure Pwnage with a macro mishap in the middle of a poison field and he promptly made me pay for it. Besides that; I haven't died a single time lol?

Not to mention, It's a-ok for you guys to attempt to gank with 4-5 on me, but then when you are all flagged, and backup comes in, you all split and leave your slow guys & non stealthers out to die? Not good teamwork guys :heart:
but you are the one that is always chest thumping saying you are the best and the rest of us suck and you can take us 1v4-5 but yet you have to call in 10 people at once. if you are so good why do you need to call anyone????

S

Shotgun

Trust me bud; you aint seen nothing yet then. Have you fought against a good archer with a Dread Mare? Or a decent mage with a greater dragon?

You can NOT kill them 1v1. Ever. NO BS. Unless they are completely noob on the template, the dread mare will fire breath for 40-50 and cast magic, with the ability to jump on the horse and follow you with moving shots.

The dragon is worse, it seems to have a 3+ screen range, its fire breath does 60+ and bites for 30-45, and bleeds, not to mention its magery.

So if a CUSIDHE is bothering you that much, you are really in for a rude awakening if someone decides to run one of the other templates. Trust me, I have the archer/dread mare template on chessy, and its just stupid easy.

^ And all of that is real talk; no disrespect or ignorance meant in anyway.
look at the tamer telling all about tamer templates lol

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see from another thread that this is your first day on the job. Welcome and enjoy.

Just please (as lox asked) don't look too deep into what is said here.

From the dawn of uo there have been... my "rooster" is bigger than your "rooster".... word wars between members of the pvp community. It's come to be part of the uo community. I understand stratics has it's "g" rated rules, but uo is and has always been marketed as "m" for mature. You even have to show an ID to purchase the box in stores. So what I'm asking I guess, is to let us be mature about our word wars and set the banhammer aside for something a bit more deserving.

A stickey with a "warning pvp trash talk inside" may suffice.

*takes off mod hat for a minute*

I have been an active pvper for 11+ years now, so while I do not have the mindset of some of the newer pvp'ers on the shard, I know the mentality. Yes I am a new moderator here, and as such I am not going to actively moderate until such a time as I learn from the more experienced moderators exactly what is expected of me. All I personally asked is that the cheater/hacker accusations be kept out of the thread. I like to see active participation on these forums, as that is what they are given to us by the gracious admin staff for.

Saying that, it appears that there are a couple of guilds who wish to prove superiority in a 5 vs. 5 man match. Would both guilds be willing to participate in a 5 vs. 5 pvp tournament hosted by my guild on LS? We as a guild would be willing to put up a nice reward for the winner of said tournament, and would encourage all to participate. I will not use this thread to solicit rules, etc.. but if this seems like an idea worth exploring, then contact me via icq and we can hammer something out.

Shamus Turlough/Nisha of BEC

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*takes off mod hat for a minute*

I have been an active pvper for 11+ years now, so while I do not have the mindset of some of the newer pvp'ers on the shard, I know the mentality. Yes I am a new moderator here, and as such I am not going to actively moderate until such a time as I learn from the more experienced moderators exactly what is expected of me. All I personally asked is that the cheater/hacker accusations be kept out of the thread. I like to see active participation on these forums, as that is what they are given to us by the gracious admin staff for.

Saying that, it appears that there are a couple of guilds who wish to prove superiority in a 5 vs. 5 man match. Would both guilds be willing to participate in a 5 vs. 5 pvp tournament hosted by my guild on LS? We as a guild would be willing to put up a nice reward for the winner of said tournament, and would encourage all to participate. I will not use this thread to solicit rules, etc.. but if this seems like an idea worth exploring, then contact me via icq and we can hammer something out.

Shamus Turlough/Nisha of BEC
Sounds fun to me. And welcome as a MOD sir =]

S

Shotgun

Well i was trying to set up a 5v5 with my guild but tonite the people in my guild that would have had a chance left my guild, so it doesnt look like we will be able to participate.

Lox if you still want a 5v5 i suggest contacting emo elite or one of his guys, they was the ones wanting to 5v5 you guys.

the trash talking is fun but right now tbh i dont think we have 5 people that would stand a chance so you can have bragging rights for now.

smokebomb ftw! :thumbsup:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i was trying to set up a 5v5 with my guild but tonite the people in my guild that would have had a chance left my guild, so it doesnt look like we will be able to participate.

Lox if you still want a 5v5 i suggest contacting emo elite or one of his guys, they was the ones wanting to 5v5 you guys.

the trash talking is fun but right now tbh i dont think we have 5 people that would stand a chance so you can have bragging rights for now.

smokebomb ftw! :thumbsup:
Lol; Its all in fun =]

Really though; I posted my aim, when you get a chance add it and message me (I wont be on to receive it til 10pmish EST but Ill get back to ya). It is fun to set up fights and stuff so they are close to the same # count and stuff. Plus we can just ramble but other non-sense. Or you can just PM me your ICQ or w/e and ill get at you.

@ The Mod who posted: We can still try to set up fights/tourneys/events/anything you guys want. We might be the big bad Fell PK'ers and stuff but you know (as you said) as a PvPer at some time or another; were all just human =p It would be fun to maybe just spar or fight against/with people who never fought before, or some of the more trammy people can come watch fights/duels/sparring and maybe become interested or just have a good time. :thumbsup:

Maybe we can even plan out a public harrower for some of the Trammel guilds that have never had a chance to do one, and have the LS reporter(s?) there, heck invite the EM's along (being all my pvpers are red, I never even got to meet the LS EMs yet :( Anyone can feel free to get in touch with me via PM or my aim. Im all about having fun in UO, one way or the other. =]

R

rockkandy

ah lox. You sir have surprised me. It's refreshing to see someone in your guild that isn't all about trash talk and pi$$ing contests. It seems as though all the "good" pvprs these days have forgotten the fact that they were once horrible trammies in someone elses eyes. Heck some of them still are lol.

I dunno what went on in my guild last night seeing as I logged around 1030. But it reads as tho we had yet another split.

As you may have guessed by this, you more than likely won't have very much (if any) opposition from any worthy adversaries for a while. Sorry about that.

Anywho, if u guys ever do something with only a couple guys and don't have a dozen or so in the wings waiting to demolish our small crew feel free to icq me. I'm always up for a good evenly matched fight. Win or lose I'll still come back for more.

S

Shotgun

Lol; Its all in fun =]

Really though; I posted my aim, when you get a chance add it and message me (I wont be on to receive it til 10pmish EST but Ill get back to ya). It is fun to set up fights and stuff so they are close to the same # count and stuff. Plus we can just ramble but other non-sense. Or you can just PM me your ICQ or w/e and ill get at you.

@ The Mod who posted: We can still try to set up fights/tourneys/events/anything you guys want. We might be the big bad Fell PK'ers and stuff but you know (as you said) as a PvPer at some time or another; were all just human =p It would be fun to maybe just spar or fight against/with people who never fought before, or some of the more trammy people can come watch fights/duels/sparring and maybe become interested or just have a good time. :thumbsup:

Maybe we can even plan out a public harrower for some of the Trammel guilds that have never had a chance to do one, and have the LS reporter(s?) there, heck invite the EM's along (being all my pvpers are red, I never even got to meet the LS EMs yet :( Anyone can feel free to get in touch with me via PM or my aim. Im all about having fun in UO, one way or the other. =]
If people decide to do a public harrower i will support it all the way. i was in a guild on catskills that put on a public harry for all the trammies and it was a good time for everyone(i wasnt on during the harry but seen screenshots of it) and after the harry they ran a few regular spawns too. hosting a public harry is good because it let people come to fel and participate in something most of them have never even seen, and might just get a few players interested in fel, and pvp which will benefit us pk's in the long run cuz we will have more people to fight.

I will talk to my guild and see how they feel about supporting a public harry and maybe even donate the set of skulls for it.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah lox. You sir have surprised me. It's refreshing to see someone in your guild that isn't all about trash talk and pi$$ing contests. It seems as though all the "good" pvprs these days have forgotten the fact that they were once horrible trammies in someone elses eyes. Heck some of them still are lol.

I dunno what went on in my guild last night seeing as I logged around 1030. But it reads as tho we had yet another split.

As you may have guessed by this, you more than likely won't have very much (if any) opposition from any worthy adversaries for a while. Sorry about that.

Anywho, if u guys ever do something with only a couple guys and don't have a dozen or so in the wings waiting to demolish our small crew feel free to icq me. I'm always up for a good evenly matched fight. Win or lose I'll still come back for more.

See; I'm a nice guy =p Its all talk & fun sir, nothing personal =]

If people decide to do a public harrower i will support it all the way. i was in a guild on catskills that put on a public harry for all the trammies and it was a good time for everyone(i wasnt on during the harry but seen screenshots of it) and after the harry they ran a few regular spawns too. hosting a public harry is good because it let people come to fel and participate in something most of them have never even seen, and might just get a few players interested in fel, and pvp which will benefit us pk's in the long run cuz we will have more people to fight.

I will talk to my guild and see how they feel about supporting a public harry and maybe even donate the set of skulls for it.

Definately. Sooner we can get this off the ground, the better. Any LS Trammel guilds that want to participate in the public harrower, message here, or feel free to PM me. Heck, if you dont have a guild, feel free to. We just need to know when a good time is; and such. We wont even be killing it; we are just there to direct you guys if you need it; and protect you or whatever. Just let me know guys :thumbsup:

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's an idea, start another thread with a title something along the lines of "Public Harrower" and ask for participation. Most people unfortunately see the pvp thread title and never even read it. I think you would get more feedback that way.