• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sims Work Needs Low

G

Now something else is gone wrong. A few of us are finding out we go to work after greening and our needs automatically go low as we enter the job site. Many others having this problem??

Not only going to work, when entering another property as well.

G

Needs are all out of whack.
Left for work full green. got there half on everything.
Had someone tickle me before i left so bladder was full green
and hygiene was full red.
got home everyhting at half .
greened up and went to go skill . 6 out of 8 dropped a third .
very very very very messed up.

S

Sims2

happned tome i left a skill lot to go to a money lot and i greened before i left that lot i did not think anything of it til now

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Odd. When I left work and arrived home after working a full day, I discovered that I greened up on the way home!

I

imported_sedusa

Same for me Gracie, and I also lost almost half of all greened up skills once I got to work.

D

DGLita

my needs were not very low but i went to a services house to green quick, went to work and my needs dropped back to what they were before i greened. I managed to finish 4 rounds at the bot factory and lure 1 afk sim onto the track (never freeload at the bot factory when there is a sim with lure around) and when i went home my needs were greened up to the point i had started at.

So next round im gonna green up fully, leave the house and go to another and then go to work from there. By my reckoning i should be fully green when i get to work, and fully green when i get back from work

EDIT - i just fully greened one of my sims at one house and sent her to another house. When she arrived she had lost all the green she had just worked on and arrived very red at the new house. I greened her up fully there, then sent her on to another house where she arrived with all her needs lost again.

It looks as thought the problem is that we are losing any green we have gained as soon as we leave the house, or to go to work. The lower your needs get the more difficult it will to be actually able to go to work given that you cant green there. This obviously needs urgent attention

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

Same for me Gracie...twice tonight working, went home to green, and I didn't have to, automatically green...weird....as matter of fact, I worked with you, lol

D

DGLita

Ive just tried something else, I greened my sim up fully, then quit the game with out leaving the house first.

When I went back everythign was fully green still except for fun. I tried the same thing with another sim and had the same result. At least I can send my sim to work now, as fun should be easy to sort out when i get there

I

imported_LFancey

Hi,

Here is the deal with motive decay. As a result of us "thinking" we have fixed the avatar lease error we may have caused an issue with motives.

When you leave a lot there are certain cases where it will use the motives from 5 minutes ago. So if you green up. Wait 5 minutes then leave this will avoid the issue. If you eat fruit wait 5 minutes before you leave the lot.

We have a fix that we hope to have on TC3 by tomorrow. If it looks good we will move it to EA-Land on Thursday.

Cheers,

Lee

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

Thanks Lee....ya suppose while you're in tc3 tomorrow you can fix the unable to work issue too.....been 3 days now....LOL

I

imported_Founder

Yeah I had same thing...For a second I thought that we switched back to Dragon Cove rules.

Also, I got kicked right before that from a full skilling lot(host politely explained that when their lot is full, they will kick hiding sims.) The only reason I hid was because I was fully green and was awaiting 7 PM, so that I can call a cab for work.

So I floated for a while...came to work and saw myself red! I thought that I got red from being kicked (that was some kick then!)

G

here's a new one... had a sim arrive at my property because she died at the factory, and she knew most of the roomies have revive skills.... when she landed, she was amongst the living again

I

Isimsalotta

LOL...just had that happen at our factory too
Happy almost Free Green Everyone~ Enjoy it while it lasts~!

F

festrmentmagnet

LoL..yah, now I come home from work almost fully green.

M

Monkeybear

This is fun I'm going to random lots and pissing as soon as I land