• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

sims online graphics changes?

G

So I havent logged into the sims online in years, since it was first released. It was pretty cool back then, but since the sims 2, going back to the original sims 1 graphics engine would be terrible. I am curious to know before I re-enter the world, if the game has at all updated its graphics, or has begun to use the sims 2 graphics engine, or if it has any plans to?

Thanks all in advance =)

I

imported_remflyer

The game is going to Sims 2 graphics but we are not there yet.

V

VitArm

If they even thought of putting Sims 2 Graphics into the sims online, they'd be nuts.

It would simply be easier to make sims 2 online.

G

<blockquote><hr>

If they even thought of putting Sims 2 Graphics into the sims online, they'd be nuts.

It would simply be easier to make sims 2 online.

[/ QUOTE ]

Luc has already stated a while ago on the Dev Blog, that they will be bringing Sims2 graphics to the game.