• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sims crashing to desktop at 66 percent!!!!! still, and its happenin to my owner and other roomies as

• Thread starter imported_herk1287
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_herk1287

What can be causing this... again the roomie is stuck at house till mainteance its getting really annoying... is our sims "sick" its always the one that lives at money house, or is the lot glitched or somethin please help, the lot is Funny Money Farrm in EaLand

G

It still happens about one fourth of the time to my sim that also lives in a money house. Lee said to be sure to read your mail. I didn't have any mail to read, so really not much help to you. It only happens on the one simi that lives in a money house and doesn't always happen to her. It is also still happening to the owner of the house, with the same frequency.

I

imported_herk1287

Can we get idea of what the issue is itsfrustratin ;(((

G

This sounds like a technical issue. Please look for the problem in the Technical Advise forum, and either add it to an existing thread or make a new one.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.