• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Simoleans for Sale

G

So when can we officially sell our Simoleans back to EA for real money?

G

When we get some?

Seriously tho they havent announced when it will be implemented yet.

G

<blockquote><hr>

When we get some?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sell your stuff to someone. Else. Online.

G

<blockquote><hr>

So when can we officially sell our Simoleans back to EA for real money?

[/ QUOTE ]

"Are we there yet, MOMI??? *bounces up and down with excitement"

"No darn it when you see it then we are there so hush and don't make me come back there in the meantime, I'll get the hose!"

S

Shyanne1

I wouldn't get too excited. With the low payouts you aren't going to be making much money. I know some people will say something is better than nothing but it really isn't. Just an extra site to have your personal information on that people can steal. I also highly doubt that too many people will be selling any of their simoleans back to EA because it costs too much to furnish your lot. This might create an influx of players to begin with and add some revenue to EA in the beginning but you'll see the numbers that play EA Land will go back down unless they drastically change the way this game is and starting with the payouts.

I

imported_CherryBomb

<blockquote><hr>

When we get some?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, no. We will be able to cash out as soon as the devs are sure that we will NOT be able to get any Emus (EALand Monetary Units). Also, they have to figure out how to burn up all the ones that are already out there. I'm not just being sarcastic; EA will never pay real cash for currency generated in-game. The only way they could do it is if they turn off the sources and have only currency that was originally purchased from them in circulation.

CherryBomb

I

imported_SimTripps

I agree Cherry. Actually, I'll be surprised if they EVER add Cash Out. Even if they do, the rate will most likely be ridiculously low, like $1 for every 1 million, etc. EA needs to MAKE money, not lose it. Surely they've been enjoying the rewards from the ATMs lately...

G

Hopefully not until they have a stable economy. Some of the prices I've seen posted in the 'outrageous prices' thread prove they are not there yet.

Having that 'auto exploit game shutdown' system working might be on the list too.

G

I'm sure they'll add it. Some of you are probably already aware that what EA is doing here is making TSO similar to Second Life in a sims universe, and alot of the features they are hoping for are the same for that game. The thing is, they are not going to drastically increase payouts because it would be too easy to make real money for little effort. You'll need to work hard for months to make any sort of cash, but I'm sure it will be possible. Just like in SL, the real money will come through shops and custom content and the prices that end up sticking in the player economy. Selling your original items is always the way to make money in these games. Just don't expect it to be a RL income

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

When we get some?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sell your stuff to someone. Else. Online.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO