• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sim Move

• Thread starter imported_Dane1980
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Dane1980

Have all flights been cancelled? I've had a sim trying to move from BF to JP for atleast 3 days now. Did they stop allowing us to move? With no definite date for the merge, I feel that's a little premature.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

A friend of mine said her sim trying to move from DG to BF is also stuck and not moving with morning maintenance.

G

As far as I am concerened, I don't think the ability to create any more new sims is possible. I think Move has also been "affected".

Luc said that from the latest patch/version/update, all sim creation has been suspended.

G

I asked in the pub yesterday if sim move will be turned off at the same time as sim creation in production cities is turned off and the answer was that this hasn't been decided yet.

Therefore I think it should still be working.

Polly

I

imported_SimTripps

Yep - trying to move to AV, and sim is stuck in JP...

G

<blockquote><hr>

As far as I am concerened, I don't think the ability to create any more new sims is possible. I think Move has also been "affected".

Luc said that from the latest patch/version/update, all sim creation has been suspended.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did Luc say it has already been suspended? In this update Lee said that creation in production cities will be turned off in 1 - 2 weeks.

<blockquote><hr>

Character Creation: Prior to the opening of EALand and the forth coming merges we will disable forever character creation in existing production cities. In addition existing cities well only allow subscribing players to play. Expect this change in 1-2 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Polly

G

Yep having problems with sim move myself, and have had a few people ask me if its working...

So is this an error or are we not allowed to move anymore?

A

AndieJ

Yeah sim move needs to be remedied ASAP. I have a few sims I need to move and they are stuck.

M

mike1977

As soon as EA=Land is open, will we be able to immediately set a sim to move there? Or is that going to be on hold?

G

<blockquote><hr>

As soon as EA=Land is open, will we be able to immediately set a sim to move there? Or is that going to be on hold?

[/ QUOTE ]

It will be on hold