• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sim creation suspended in TC3?

S

Sativa L

I just tried, on more then one account, to create a sim in TC3.

"Ooos, You can't create any more sims in this city. Please try one of our other cities that are currently available."

Is this a bug? I thought sim creation was to be stopped forever only in the production cities?

G

Is your acct affected by the visitor/premium acct bug? Check on your enitilement days, I think visitors cant make extra sims.

S

Sativa L

Thanks Niki,

Yes, It seems that 2 of my accounts are visitors. I was able to create on another account.

G

Excellent, glad I could help, hope they can fix this today so we can go to EA Land!

S

Sativa L

I was just able to create sims in TC3 on all accounts. Hopefully this is a good sign!!