• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Silverbow, I have a serious question.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Silverbow I have a serious question I think you can answer.

Why does Hughes Hephner wear the same thing every time he is on TV or in a photo shoot? You know, the red velvet robe and the boat hat? I need to know why.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know i just work here. but i guess if you could wear your pjs all day you would to. I chased away a blue heron that was trying to eat a koi fish... pesky bird. :mf_prop::thumbup1: the chef just asked my what i want for dinner i think grilled chesse and some soup would rock yay!!:thumbup:
Maybee if you joined eotd we could talk more... :stir:

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering my account is inactive I don't think that will be happening... even if it was active it wouldn't happen. Good luck with your recruiting in a dead game bro.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Considering my account is inactive I don't think that will be happening... even if it was active it wouldn't happen. Good luck with your recruiting in a dead game bro.
Other than being a troll, and I am not sticking up for or pulling sides with anyone, why do you even post here anymore if your accounts are inactive and the games dead?

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what makes you think this game is dead ? there comming out with another new expansion soon, cant wait !!

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You obviously have no idea how many people on this forum have inactive accounts that continue to post.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You obviously have no idea how many people on this forum have inactive accounts that continue to post.
Who cares? So people quit but can't let go. That doesn't mean people still don't play the game and enjoy it. I continue to recruit returning players all the time and our alliance is thriving. Just because you left it and joined an alliance that went inactive, that doesn't mean the game is dying. ;) Just means you guys moved on.