• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Silver Steed Kidnapped! *Update*

G

The Catskills Zoo Silver Steed has been kidnapped! A ransom note left in the donation box indicated the Silver Steed would be returned if a ransom of 184,000 points (subject to change) were left in the donation box. Normally I would not give in to the demands of criminals but I feel there is no choice in this situation as the kidnappers have left no clue as to their whereabouts or how to contact them. If you have the ability to add points to the donation box at the zoo please contribute. We can only hope the kidnappers will keep their word and return the Silver Steed when the ransom has been paid.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Walks by public bulliten board, rests forehead in hands****

It seems that the "unknown" kidnappers have struck again, they have done this before, rarely leaving a note, but then, you never know with this lot. Our only hope is to give them what they demand.

****Runs off to tame the nearest drake****

G

The Silver Steed has been returned! Thanks to all who helped. Perhaps the Royal Guard will post a sentry to prevent this from happening again.

G

Kool, when I dropped off 1k in gold the other day [or was it last night], he was still missing.

I read a note that hinted at a horses head under a bed sheet while I was sleeping if I couldn't part with more gold. I tried by the lords of electronics were against me.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Wanders through Britannia Royal Zoo, picking up trash and cleaning up wolf poopie.****

Ah, the silver steed is a beautiful animal...but few realize the amount of dung that the animal puts out.

****Walks out of zoo carrying poo-poo bags****

G

I would recommend you use a bu** plug on the beast, however, the back pressure could cause an explosion, and you talk about a mess to clean up...

G

I find it amusing that someone named Ralf would talk of such a mess!

G

I spent what time I could today donating gold to the collection box at the zoo. To my horror, when I left for the day I saw a strange looking mongbat run out from behind the box with a large sack and disappear into the woods. I fear we won't have enough points tonight to keep the steed