• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Silver RIP Plasmas

• Thread starter imported_Shirl1211
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Shirl1211

I was wondering if anyone knew the value of the silver RIP plasma TVs. I craft but have no idea of the value of these items. If anyone can help me as far as pricing on all the RIP items, i'd greatly appreciate it.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

I was wondering if anyone knew the value of the silver RIP plasma TVs. I craft but have no idea of the value of these items. If anyone can help me as far as pricing on all the RIP items, i'd greatly appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's worth as much as people are willing to pay for it. Right now, everyone has a lot of money so you could ask a pretty sweet price for it.

Keep in mind, money will be wiped very soon. So if they give you gobs of simoleans right now, it will be a real task trying to spend it.

You may want to consider holding it for awhile until the time when the simoleans you get for it will actually help you.

I

imported_Shirl1211

Thank you very much. I was planning to wait until after the merge before I reopened my store. I just got lucky a few times with the RIP's and I don't want to overcharge but I don't want to give them away either. I've seen the prices in TC3 for most of the crafts and have an idea how I will price them but someone told me that the RIP's are worth a little more. Thanks again Dutch for your help

I

imported_DutchAmerica

yvw

I have a few 'plain' silver plasmas that I'm holding too along with a variety of crafted items. I'm not sure how long I'll hold mine in EAland either. Guess I'll keep an eye out on the stores and go from there.

F

frogger2

best thing to do is hold the tv till after the city merges into EALAND thats when all cash will get wiped. then see if what changes from tc3 made into EALND thats when if I were you decide on what to price it. I myself would just keep it no matter how much I can get for it thier just too hard to craft lol.

B

Bindy

I hope they have fixed things by the time they merge the production cities otherwise your RIP Plasma will lose its RIP status. All of my stuff that had RIP in TC lost it and I know of other people that had the same thing happen to them.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

I hope they have fixed things by the time they merge the production cities otherwise your RIP Plasma will lose its RIP status. All of my stuff that had RIP in TC lost it and I know of other people that had the same thing happen to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope that is fixed before any cities merge. I have a few crafted items from players who left long ago and it would be nice to keep the names on those items.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope that is fixed before any cities merge. I have a few crafted items from players who left long ago and it would be nice to keep the names on those items.

[/ QUOTE ]

Having lost many with the TC merge, I hope it is fixed too.

I know some of you think woohoo I got a rip, gotta sell it for big bucks, but for me, I only ever made them as special gifts for very close friends.

G

If you have crafted items you want to keep in tact. Moving to EA Land might be safer than merging. Just an idea.