• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Silver Mining

spoonyd

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's the current best method for gathering silver outside of pvp for each faction to prepare?

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your not Shadowlords I would say killing demons.

Hythloth / Fire Dungeon level 2 and the Demon Temple are some good choices.

Demon Temple being the fastest.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Demons
Wisps
Silver Serpents
Ogre Lords

Depending on which faction you're in as to which of those you are alllied to.
Allied monsters do not give silver, but also do not attack your faction.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reason being I asked what faction you were in, was to tell you the fastest place to earn silver for yourself. And had you done a bit of reading on UO.com, you could of found that information out for yourself.

spoonyd

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually did a ton of reading and yes that's where I started silver mining. Wanted to know if there's a faster way.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, the fastest way to earn silver, is go on top of the demon temple building there are at least 2 demons that spawn up there, you earn 30 silver for each one you kill, while your at it work up your sacrifice for self rezs :)

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you aren't SL...
Ogre lords near the rat spawn in Despise are good, but you may have red traffic.

Wisp circle isn't too fast, but it's decent enough.