• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Silk Slippers?

Marry

Visitor
Light Blue shoes named "Silk Slippers" unsure where they came from but would like info and a price check if possible. Thanks

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
They are from Lake Austin and it lists that 4 were created originally.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Smoot has a 1 of 4 pair of boots in his auction that last I looked were $400 and didn't have a bid.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they are a highly desired item, if you choose to sell do an auction so you get the best price for them

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Benefactor
Also - your biggest audience for the sale of this item will not be here... so if you do create an auction - post it to these boards (Rares Collector Boards)
UO Rares Collector

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I want them-
After EM Bennus event where he has Mesannas shoes all lined up inside Blackthorns Dungeon and Athelas shoe collection, I am really partial to shoes!
Show me where I start the auction for these

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
Let me know what u want 4 em if u sell em. Icq me also looking for all uniques

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I sold my pair for 450m back in 2008... so add the ridiculous inflation .. probably get 3-4bil for them.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
let's not get that crazy with it, but over 450 is a safe bet. under a bil though i would imagine, i know there are footwear collectors and these are cool but if they go over a bil it wont be much over

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
let's not get that crazy with it, but over 450 is a safe bet. under a bil though i would imagine, i know there are footwear collectors and these are cool but if they go over a bil it wont be much over
yeah should have added *sarcasm* brackets to my previous post; I didn't think someone would take it serious.

Marry

Visitor
With the goofy EM items I see being sold at 400-700m and old Dread Lord heads at close to 100m I don't think that appraisal is too far off lol. I think 2-3b sounds pretty fair with inflation and the amount of excess gold in game etc but who knows.

Not really wanting to do an auction but I am entertaining offers, current high offer is about equivalent to 1b.

I have a "Wig" that I am entertaining offers on as well.

Marry

Visitor
I sold my pair for 450m back in 2008... so add the ridiculous inflation .. probably get 3-4bil for them.
lol there is a strong chance that these are actually yours. very cool. you remember who you sold them to? Shampoo?

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I think 2-3b Is extremely over priced. If you have an offer that is at 1b then I would jump all over it. No doubt inflation has taken the price of most items pretty high. But when you start talking about things being over 1b then the people that can afford them drops to like less than 20 possible people...maybe less than 10. Not that only 10-20 people have 1b gold, just that only that many people have enough over 1b that they would spend it on a pair of shoes. There is like a 95% chance that anyone interested in paying that has already seen this....we are all addicted and going more than a day or 2 without checking the rares forum for some new cool "for Sale" item just doesn't happen haha. If you have a 1b offer then I suggest you take it if your not going to do a auction. If you have 2 parties interested at that price then I suggest you do a short auction and hope they get into a pissing contest and you get a little more out of it.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Also...how has this thread been here this long without getting the "no pic" thing posted to it. Usually when there isnt a picture then its a race to see who does it first lol