• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Closed - Silk Slippers (LA 2004 - 1 of 4)

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I would be interested. Shoot me an icq or pm if you want to work something out.

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Edit: decided to cancel auction and take Pampa's offer. (so far only 2 people inquired about this item anyway)

Now turning into auction

Reserve: 2p, 100M increase per bid

Deadline: 7/21 (this Sunday night) 10PM EST

Winning bid:
- 12 hours after no new bids
- and you must have offered a bid before the deadline to qualify the final bidding period;
this is to ensure all final contestants are aware of how many folks they are up against.

Last edited:

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Edit: decided to cancel auction and take Pampa's offer. (so far only 2 people inquired about this item anyway)

Now turning into auction

Reserve: 2p, 100M increase per bid

Deadline: 7/21 (this Sunday night) 10PM EST

Winning bid:
- 12 hours after no new bids
- and you must have offered a bid before the deadline to qualify the final bidding period;
this is to ensure all final contestants are aware of how many folks they are up against.
That was fast. Some of us didn't get a chance. Wanted to wait for a price point.

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm all good guys thanks, next time dont wait too long to show your love :grin:
You turned into an auction, then 15 mins later it was over. Some peeps have to work:) Hope you got more than what some of us would have paid:)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for a 1 in 4 ive seen at least 2-3 for sale in last month... ksara.....

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@THP where have you seen them for sale? I’ve only ever seen one pair in game and in 2016 marry which is a visitor price checked a pair and that’s about all the info I know on them. This pair is a different hue than the pair that I have seen for reference sake.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
for a 1 in 4 ive seen at least 2-3 for sale in last month... ksara.....
You are talking out of your nethermouth. Please point out any of the buyers or sellers of these "2 or 3 for sale in the last month".

I have a pair in my collection that I have had for 10 plus years and in all that time, I have only seen one other pair in game. So again, please put some substance to your nonsensical claim.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my bad .... apologys...maybe they were other labelled slippers....but slippers nonetheless