• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Silent Auction Starting NOW, Ending Friday 7/23/21

Destinie Moon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Good evening This auction has MANY EM ITEMS, some non em items, but still rare. I can transport to just about ANY shard you would need this to be brought to. FREE of charge for purchase of item. If i dont have that shard shields ITS OK i can get it :cool:! Please msg me via Discord for bids Destinie Moon#0462 I rarely use my icq anymore. I am more often found on GL shard.

Attachments

Destinie Moon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thank you everyone so far :) i appreciate all the bids on the items thus far. It really helps to clean out all my extra stuff. cause let me tell ya i have lots of stuff that i am working to clear out.

Destinie Moon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ethereal Transmutation Wand WINNER Draza 125m Congradulations!
Festive Elven Piglet
NO SALE
A Concentrated Sample Made From Odiss Nerium Cactus Flowers NO SALE
Big_Majik_Flippers_(hue_1931) NO SALE
Drogenis Spell Of Winter & A Drop Of Ice Dragon Blood WINNER COOKIE MAFIA 335m Congradulations!!
Psychedelic Squirrel Rescued From A Fashion Victam NO SALE
Skulls From The Cult Of The Fallen, Forever Bound To Mondain's Will
WINNER PANORAMIX2009 95m Congradulations!!
A Cove Tree Planted In Memory Of Len-Ung, The Gargoyle Refugee
NO SALE
Rubble_(Graphic_566_Hue_0) & UO:Rubble_(Graphic_503_Hue_0) NO SALE
Spun Copper Diving Bell NO SALE
Various Rubble Piece Lot WINNER DYNAMIS 7m Congradulations!!
AOS Robe Thank you Ganker NO SALE

Please contact me via Discord on where you would like your items delivered and where you would like to pay.. Do not need to be the same shard that is fine.
Destinie Moon#0462 thank you all for the bids and the fine auction. I will be holding another soon likely for other random items.