• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Signs losing what is written?

G

In EA Land, at the shop I stock my custom content, every time we write on a board, any type of board, once we reset the lot the sign is empty. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

I also thought the sandwich board signs were suppose to be fixed by now, that we could write on them, but when I tried it disappeared from view.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I believe the only thing they have corrected on the sandwich boards so far is that we can now eject our images back off of them. Last week we were unable to do even that. My sign with bitmap still disappears, if written on. I haven't lost any writing yet, but thanks for the warning. Need to make me a copy of my signs on notepad, I guess.