• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Signing off...

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Stratics reader,

finally the time has come for me to say goodbye to you... :)

As a Stratics Staff member, that is!

Yes I know, I wasn't very active for the past months (even years!) but I always lurked around the forums anyway. Because of some recent changes in my life (virtually and also reality-wise) it was an additional reason to finally do the last step - informing you, my favourite Drachenfels Stratics Family (
) that I cannot do my job here any longer because I do not see a lot of time for me in the near future, which I could dedicate to Stratics.

I will remember my Introducing post as a Stratics Reporter for Drachenfels on 14.09.2006 at 2:15pm, and from there it was always a pleasure to be a part of the big international Stratics family, and I will always miss the "good ol' times" with a lot of exciting ingame events (from the Dev team I mean)...

I thank you all for your time, your dedication, and I wish you all good luck in your endeavours, and surely I will be around, still lurking and sometimes also writing :D

~ Medea
former Stratics Drachenfels Reporter
former Stratics Drachenfels Manager

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We are so sad to see you go. I really hope if circumstances change, you tap our shoulder again sometime soon. You will always be a member of this family. :grouphug:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Thank you, best of luck, and come back any time. :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Know that you will always find a welcome here whenever you find time to stop by :)

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Thank you for your time here as a volunteer! I hope we'll see you in game from time to time! ;)
Piotr