• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Signature

M

Mercedes

I am looking for someone who is able to make me a new signature? I have a signature but it has the wrong guild name on it. Please contact me or let me know if you are able to give me a hand.

Thank you

Merc :)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I'm not sure if you've heard of Picnik, but it is the most amazing thing ever. Find any image and crop it to the right size (150x600 max), then upload it to Picnik. Picnik will let you add all kinds of awesome looking fonts, effects, etc. It doesn't require any technical knowledge at all--it's just clicking different options with the mouse to see what you like. I don't have an artistic bone in my body, but even I've made some cool looking stuff there. Also, it's free!

http://www.picnik.com

M

Mercedes

Awesome thank you Syrus, I'm going to give it a try :) Trust me I'm not techie and I'm sure not creative but I'm interested in seeing how it works :)

M

Mercedes

Darn Syrus, check out that site you gave me information on ....... Since joining Google in 2010, the Picnik team has been working on Picnik while helping to create photo editing magic in Google's products. But now we get to focus on even awesomer things. Picnik will be shutting its doors on April 19, 2012. As a thank you for your dedication throughout the years, all effects and features in Picnik will be completely free to all users until the closing date.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Darn Syrus, check out that site you gave me information on ....... Since joining Google in 2010, the Picnik team has been working on Picnik while helping to create photo editing magic in Google's products. But now we get to focus on even awesomer things. Picnik will be shutting its doors on April 19, 2012. As a thank you for your dedication throughout the years, all effects and features in Picnik will be completely free to all users until the closing date.
Oh no! Well, I hope that it still works the same once Google acquires it. Google's applications are usually pretty good.

M

Mercedes

I do too, but I got a very dear friend to do my signature and I'm going to put it on now :)