• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Signature Needed!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
My good friend Lox is too busy in "real life" to make me a new signature so I'm asking here.

Since I've become so absorbed with The Secret World I wouldn't mind seeing that as a theme. Keeping in mind I still play Ultima Online perhaps something with just Flutter and my ICQ number 95129146 for text?

I don't have any The Secret World prizes to give out since the game hasn't been released yet :/ but you'll get credit under the sig!

Thanks you guys!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
After all the crap I have taken over yer sig!?!? You want a new one? *facepalm*

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Syrus I like that background, and how you made the Templar cross out of the R in Flutter.
I am giving my friend Lox a chance to show me what he's got. He said he'd get with me Monday. He's really talented in web design so I'm just waiting now.
My sig fans get to keep my sig for a few more days!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
What would be really good is if you could use The Secret World's font. Maybe they have it in their fansite kit. Lox could download it.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm also trying to make my own. But I really have no artistic talent. I can write or sing. But don't ask me to draw anything LOL

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I am getting pretty excited. I will probably switch to TSW sigs too once I get some screencaps this weekend.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thank you Petra
I am at the hospital for at least tonight if not longer. Can you change it for me? If not I promise to change it when I can.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I hope you are alright!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It can wait till you get home. You don't have to use it, only if you actually like it.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm home now but I don't have 5 minutes.
So sorry for this everyone.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I edited Syrus' donation a little.
I am still working on it but I did promise to change it so this is what I've got for now.