• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SIgnature - Having Slight Problem

G

Heya guys, recently TSOMania's Admin created an utility to create Signatures (your sim's info) which i don't mind, but all I get is only link, I mean, I copied everythign, I followed the steps (provided by Spaghetti Legs), but all I get is link, just to let you know, the picture is a live one, it updates aswell.

G

You used this code?

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
</pre><hr />

The center isn't necessary but only if you'd like it centered, otherwise you can just take it out.

I

imported_Cherri Bear

looks great John!! I am trying to get mine to work too

G

Yay this is neat, just got mine to work too! I wish there was some way if you had a plus account here to alternate your siggie here to show each of your sims alternatingly instead of using one sim all the time. Still this is a neat service, thanks Oz I wouldn't have found it if you didn't point it out!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yay this is neat, just got mine to work too! I wish there was some way if you had a plus account here to alternate your siggie here to show each of your sims alternatingly instead of using one sim all the time. Still this is a neat service, thanks Oz I wouldn't have found it if you didn't point it out!

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose we could ask Thrill to make an avatar one with the Name of our sims at the top and city at the bottom, as we can have 5 of these and set them to random

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Stratics hopes to sticky the link to EALMania's sig maker ... so cross your fingers that they won't mind the linkage.

Plus accounts have 5 signature spaces available to them, and they can be set to alternate - from the FAQ:

<blockquote><hr>

Five Extra Signatures! - NEW!
Ever wanted to have more than one signature available to use in your posts? Well, now you can. Plus Members can maintain five additional signatures. At the time you make a post, you have the opportunity to select your original signature or, you may choose one of your five additional signatures.

You may also choose to have your signatures displayed randomly. What this means is, if you have more than one signature set up, choosing random will randomly choose one of the signatures and display it to any viewer.

Please note: you MUST have, at the very least, Signature 1 set up. The randomly displayed signatures will be choosen from all of your signatures.

While creating your signatures, you will also be able to name them. The maximum size of the signature name is 25 characters. These names will show on the pages where you make new posts.

To get started with this new feature, you will be able to begin creating your new signatures by accessing your Control Panel and selecting Stratics Unique Features at the bottom of that page.

Synchronize your Signatures and Avatars! - NEW!
With the addition of Multi-Avatars for all Stratics Registered Users, Stratics Plus Members can now synchronize their signatures with their avatars. You will find this new feature when you post a new thread or a reply to a thread. You may also set the synchronization as your default by using your control panel as mentioned above.

[/ QUOTE ]

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Stratics hopes to sticky the link to EALMania's sig maker ... so cross your fingers that they won't mind the linkage.

Plus accounts have 5 signature spaces available to them, and they can be set to alternate - from the FAQ:

<blockquote><hr>

Five Extra Signatures! - NEW!
Ever wanted to have more than one signature available to use in your posts? Well, now you can. Plus Members can maintain five additional signatures. At the time you make a post, you have the opportunity to select your original signature or, you may choose one of your five additional signatures.

You may also choose to have your signatures displayed randomly. What this means is, if you have more than one signature set up, choosing random will randomly choose one of the signatures and display it to any viewer.

Please note: you MUST have, at the very least, Signature 1 set up. The randomly displayed signatures will be choosen from all of your signatures.

While creating your signatures, you will also be able to name them. The maximum size of the signature name is 25 characters. These names will show on the pages where you make new posts.

To get started with this new feature, you will be able to begin creating your new signatures by accessing your Control Panel and selecting Stratics Unique Features at the bottom of that page.

Synchronize your Signatures and Avatars! - NEW!
With the addition of Multi-Avatars for all Stratics Registered Users, Stratics Plus Members can now synchronize their signatures with their avatars. You will find this new feature when you post a new thread or a reply to a thread. You may also set the synchronization as your default by using your control panel as mentioned above.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Asters - I tried this earlier and basically it squished all of what appears in the sig (at the bottom) into the avatar pic (at the side) It was freaky lookin I tell ya.

Only Stratics + members get 5 signatures (the bit at the bottom)

G

Yes, that is correct. Stratics Plus members have the 5 signatures available to them. I apologize if that was not clear in my reply.

G

DOH *smaks self round the head with a kipper* I just re-read your post and saw where you said it was for 'plus' users

*goes back to sleep*