• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Wednesday, July 13th from 6pm to 10pm ET - Feelin' Crabby Tournament Window.

Continuation of the "Feelin' Crabby" tournament. Rules for the tournament can be found here. There will be 4 combat encounters during this window, these combat encounters can be fought using conventional weapons as well as canon fire. Remember! That the combat encounters provide a chance to make up huge ground against your opponents!

That means us people so lets get times worked out and I want everyone throwing and pulling lobster/crab traps 2x faster then you all were last tournament! You all have busted your fingers so far so don't loose this or I will have the entire crew executed! (Okay not really hehe just trying to get you motivated)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Orin 6 - 8 depending on whatever time Bishop signs up for
or
Orin 8 -10 depending on whatever time Bishop signs up for

We will be registering a second and third vessel for overflow due to the amount of participation we are expecting. We were going to register the SKS Poseidon but them blasted Crimson Pirates knocked her around like a toy ship and nearly sank her! I cannot wait to get my hands around Captain The Mac's neck! *Grins*

SKS Flagship Corpic [Kijustsu Anei Keys]
(Kaiko may take temporary command for tournament windows)
Crab and Lobster fishing

SKS Roadrunner [Kijustsu Anei Keys]
(UFO or PITS will take temporary command for tournament windows) Hunting Moby Lobstah

T

TheMac

We were going to register the SKS Poseidon but them blasted Crimson Pirates knocked her around like a toy ship and nearly sank her! I cannot wait to get my hands around Captain The Mac's neck! *Grins*
She is back up and running..and in trammel waters.. *Hides* Enter her if you wish :)

Pooper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Pooper's Necro/Mage will sign up for hunting Moby Lobstah from 6-10!!!! I've yet to experience death by drowning in this game....can't wait to see this beast pull the ship down under water :D