• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sigil Corruption Timer

G

GhengisKhan

Why did they change the timer back to 10 Hours??? This is ridiculous for those of us who have real lives outside the game... 4 hours was perfect and holding the cities for 6 hours at a time... that was perfect ... please fix this back.... i beg u!!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why did they change the timer back to 10 Hours??? This is ridiculous for those of us who have real lives outside the game... 4 hours was perfect and holding the cities for 6 hours at a time... that was perfect ... please fix this back.... i beg u!!
Totally wrong. 10 hrs and 3 days is better.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You get a 3 day break. That's a lot better for the real life than having to be on every 10 hours every day to check on the sigils.

G

GhengisKhan

May be easier for those that can actually get the sigs corrupted... i don't personally have 10 hours to guard the sigil due to real life so they just keep going back and forth and no one gets them corrupted... its a waste of time... a 5 hour corruption timer with 2 days would be more than beneficial for all parties... the 10 hour corruption is a joke... and needs to be fixed...

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi. Im Cardell. You're wrong. Trust me.

M

mutau

May be easier for those that can actually get the sigs corrupted... i don't personally have 10 hours to guard the sigil due to real life so they just keep going back and forth and no one gets them corrupted... its a waste of time... a 5 hour corruption timer with 2 days would be more than beneficial for all parties... the 10 hour corruption is a joke... and needs to be fixed...
it is tough when you don't have a party to help or take shifts.

K

Kestrall

24 FTW youve never had fun until you have guarded all day and night then had to beat the other faction to log on screen after sever maint:p

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whenever my guild has tried to guard we would have someone steal them in the afternoon, so when we got home from work there would be just a few hours left. If any sigs were still in our base we would defend for a few hours.

That being said there is no real benefit for having sigs so I spend my time just PvPing across a few shards.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
24 FTW youve never had fun until you have guarded all day and night then had to beat the other faction to log on screen after sever maint:p
The good ol days. Truancy officers had nothing one me. NOTHING!