• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*sigh*

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Think we'll be seeing another burning house on cats. saw a vendor with 4 barbed runic kits at 3 mil a peace.... *sad face*

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of the shards still have vendors selling these items that may be duped. EA/Mythic has taken action against those players found to have large amounts of duped items on their accounts. Now we are just waiting to see if they also do something to these vendors owners and the owners of the houses the vendors are located on. Still most of these vendors are on throw away accounts so maybe EA/mythic is tracing the duped items back to the real sellers main account or maybe even to the person who made these copies in the first place?
Who knows maybe soon we will see many houses on fire. :p EA/mythic may just be giving them enough rope to hang their selves.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I dunno, I know with me I have about 6 bod frenzy days a month. I collect bods via Idocs, and once I get around to filling them all I pop up anywhere from 2 to 6 barbed runic kits on my luna vendor, and usually sell them for 2.5 mill each. Mine are obtained the legit way, by A LOT of mouse clicking and the occasional kick to my computer, and many many many hours of pondering why the heck am I doing bods?
So just because someone is selling a few barbed kits doesn't mean they are duped/scripted. The vendors to watch out for are the ones who ALWAYS have barbed kits at least 4-6 everyday of the month. Thats quite impossible to do and keep stocked. My kits always sell out within 2 days at least. But thats just my 2 cents :)

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legit barbed runics aren't actually that uncommon. They're significantly easier to get than verite/valorite runics.

Also, there are still lots of scripters running free. Smart scripters are quite a bit harder to catch than smart dupers.