• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sig won't show in posts

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in your user cp, under 'edit signature' you have entered the url? or if you'd rather you can browse and upload from your pc.

Then in the panel above, where your signature appears, there's a link at the side 'insert signature picture' Click on that link.

M

Manny

Thanks Petra Fyde.

I did put in the URL but don't recall seeing the insert link. I'll step through it again, maybe just upload it from my computer this time. Thanks for the help.

M

Manny

So now I've uploaded from my computer. Both ways it shows a box "Your Current Signature Picture" and I see the banner just fine. But no insert sig picture link. and the box above that, just says "Your Signature" is blank.

There is Save Signature and Preview Signature but I've clicked both of those and nothing.

Thanks again for the help.

M

Manny

Its pushing the limits on size, could that be it?

Its size reads:

Size: 49.6 KB (50,807 bytes)

Size on disk: 52 KB (53,248)

Did they get more restrictive on the size for the new forums? I've used this sig on Stratics for years and its never changed.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go into 'edit options', scroll all the way to the bottom, miscellaneous options. If it says 'basic editing' change that to 'full WYSIWYG' save change then try the signature edit again.

M

Manny

The "insert Sig picture" link showed up!! Lets test this bad boy and see.

M

Manny

Just awesome Petra Fyde, thank you so much!

I'm training up on siege, I finally got a LRC suit put together. I'll look up your mall next time I venture out of town.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) welcome. I'm not sure my little shop on Siege qualifies as a 'mall' but it's right by Moonglow gate, so you can shop from the guardzone.

U

UONanook

Petra Fyde - As always, you are one of the best... thanks for the advice to Manny as it was very helpful as I was trying to get my sig set up...