• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sig help

G

Its time for me to move on. I would be indebted to a master sig maker if he / she would craft me something fitting.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Its time for me to move on. I would be indebted to a master sig maker if he / she would craft me something fitting.

[/ QUOTE ]

What would you like as a theme?

P

pikon198

another person is leaving /1/!!!!!!!

*waka waka waka*

thats the sound of an ettin crying because you will be missed...

G

I think he means move on from the sig remembering Aeric Horn, not the game..

P

pikon198

oh well then in that case, your sig will be missed...

*waka waka waka*

lol

G

This is quick and dirty, we can work on it from here depending on what you want...

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed.

As for a theme, the MYTH guilds and Hattori Hanzo swords are my interests here.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed.

As for a theme, the MYTH guilds and Hattori Hanzo swords are my interests here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you like the one above or you want more sword into it?

G

You should be able to find an image of Hattori Hanzo, or perhaps some of the hotties from kill bill to use in a sig.

G

Not sure what you are going for, Hattori, but here is a basic one for you.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

You should be able to find an image of Hattori Hanzo, or perhaps some of the hotties from kill bill to use in a sig.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, I didn't know Hattori Hanzo was a real character. I will see what I can find for that.

G

Hattori Hanzo was the master swordsmaker in Kill Bill - I think.

A

Alex the Gray

PLEASE- don't encourage the green scaly one in his sig endeaveors. It'll be a big rectangle filled with trash, unwashed orcs, empty cidur jugs, and lord knows what else.
I mean, look at HIS sig- a huge, green, leering, howly ogre.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Did you like the one above or you want more sword into it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry my last post must have been in draft when you posted the sig.

That is a very rich image and I like it. You definitely capture the ideas I am looking for. I am using my phone to view it, so I can't get the full affect. I hope to get logged into a computer tonight.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Not sure what you are going for, Hattori, but here is a basic one for you.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Sky, I like having more than one.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Actually, He's a figure from 16th Century

Japanese History.

[/ QUOTE ]

Though the KillBill movies were good, my characters are inspired by Japanese culture. The Hattori family were ninja. Hanzo's father Hattori Yasunaga is one of my alts. My other character is Taishakuten. He is the "Lord of the Center" in Japanese mythology, which relates to his being the master of the Gods of the 4 compass directions.

Hope that helps!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Actually, He's a figure from 16th Century

Japanese History.

[/ QUOTE ]

Though the KillBill movies were good, my characters are inspired by Japanese culture. The Hattori family were ninja. Hanzo's father Hattori Yasunaga is one of my alts. My other character is Taishakuten. He is the "Lord of the Center" in Japanese mythology, which relates to his being the master of the Gods of the 4 compass directions.

Hope that helps!

[/ QUOTE ]

Helps a lot, and I did some more research and found out that he was part of the Iga ninja clan. I had been directing my thoughts toward bushido. Feel free to use that one I made and I will work on one with more ninja theme.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, how about this one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Love the high resolution sword segment, Vortex! That turned out great.

-Skylark

A

AntiOTF

Could someone hook me up with something really kool too? Oh, btw, High Risk is a woman.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Could someone hook me up with something really kool too? Oh, btw, High Risk is a woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is your char female too?

G

I am having trouble doing the change from my phone. I will get it fixed though. Thank you very much for the work you put into this!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am having trouble doing the change from my phone. I will get it fixed though. Thank you very much for the work you put into this!

[/ QUOTE ]

my bad on the link...I forget you need the http:// part

http://www.tindomorgans.com/images/Hattori2.jpg

And it must be in that exact case...Capital H, rest lowercase..

G

I should have noticed. Thanks again. I still have not seen this on anything other than my phone. I can't wait to get home.

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

High Risk - what kinda theme, what is your characters skills?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was kinda looking for something kinda gorey, and very disturbing.

G

<blockquote><hr>

har har......

[/ QUOTE ]

Mo, I could not read this on my phone. Thanks for your contribution... you are the best Orc I ever met... smelliest too!

*Mumbles... (greatest target)*

*Must remember to visit the dang sneaky Orc.*