• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sig and live feed

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi how do i copy my sig to the new forum and where do i find the live feed now?

Thanks

Thunderz

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Signature instructions here.

I have an ad out for someone to create something like the live feed. We found something kinda better, but the feed was showing more than just thread/post creation--it was even showing who was writing a conversation or reporting a post. I've reached out to the plugin author about tweaking it, but he's too busy to do it yet.

However, for the first time ever, each forum has its own RSS feed. Any free feed reader can work exactly the same as a news feed. Just subscribe to the the forums that you're interested in using any feed reader. Another alternative is to click Recent Activity, which is located under the "Members" tab.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Out of 20,000+ page views in the past 24 hours, only about 20 folks have visited the FAQ. :D

Nevertheless, I think you're right that at least the theme change instructions should be in the FAQ.

S

Sevin0oo0

oh, how about smaller/different balloons when you mouse-over thread titles? If a thread is near the top of the browser window, it's kinda worthless, unless it's just me. Not today tho, your post count has made a heck of a jump in the past couple - Thanks

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
oh, how about smaller/different balloons when you mouse-over thread titles? If a thread is near the top of the browser window, it's kinda worthless, unless it's just me. Not today tho, your post count has made a heck of a jump in the past couple - Thanks
I was really appriciating the "thought bubbles" (what i call them in my head) on thread title mouseover, it helps me decide if I want to bbother reading the post or not ;)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I should clarify that with the fact that I have plenty of room between where the posts start and the top of the page, so maybe that's why I'm not seeing the issue you are Sevin0oo0.

S

Sevin0oo0

Here's what I see: I have to drop down 5-6 posts to see what in the balloon