• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege's 2017 Artisan Festival

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
New Magincia tree is active... I tought we had more time for fill bods before new town lol... Anyway this evening we'll start to work on it :D:D ... But if anyone has already some bods filled, drop them without worries... We'll try to complete also this tree :cool::cool::cool: .... For SP :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Excellent work UWSP, and all of Siege! I am excited to see the growth of the tree in Moonglow!!! If I reckon correctly, it will begin Tuesday?

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes if i'm not wrong it will start this night/tomorrow morning (i'm not sure at 100% bexause i still think magincia tree started a bit early :p ).... Anyway it's better we''ll start to fill bods for moonglow from today. In this way we'll have more time for last stage :D .... Let's go SP :danceb::danceb::danceb:

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wonderful !!!... Thank you for the update and for dropping bods on tree :danceb::danceb::danceb:... This evening i'll fill some more large and with them we have 5k more points ready (and probably during the day guildmates will fill some more large ;);))... Let's go Siege !!!... We can get star on the tree also this time :danceb::danceb::danceb:

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hurray !... Tree in moonglow is more than half way in 3rd stage so we are near 4th ! Let's Go Siege !!! :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Moonglowtree.JPG

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wonderful !!! Thank you for the update and the help ! Let's go SP... We are at last stage... All together to get our new star :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I woke up with a terrible hangover today. Drinking that Moonglow Mongbat swill last night did me in and now I have only foggy disjointed memories.

I remember the Moonglow tree looked nice, Talia gave me a BOD to drop on the elf, then gave me booze. Gets patchy after that, but something about me winning Miss Moonglow 2017, riding Delores for a victory lap around the tree, Delores ramming her llama tongue down my throat, me utterly crushing undead Tanager, Nebiki, and Talia in a snowball fight, and Babydoll begging me for beauty secrets.

At least, that's MY recollection of last night's festivities!

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Kk we delivered 6k point to the elf so tree is at half way to get the star !! Let's go SP, we need the help of all !!! :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I woke up with a terrible hangover today. Drinking that Moonglow Mongbat swill last night did me in and now I have only foggy disjointed memories.

I remember the Moonglow tree looked nice, Talia gave me a BOD to drop on the elf, then gave me booze. Gets patchy after that, but something about me winning Miss Moonglow 2017, riding Delores for a victory lap around the tree, Delores ramming her llama tongue down my throat, me utterly crushing undead Tanager, Nebiki, and Talia in a snowball fight, and Babydoll begging me for beauty secrets.

At least, that's MY recollection of last night's festivities!
I have some pics for sale. we can negotiate.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It seems timer isn't always the same between a tree and the next one :eek::eek::eek::eek: ... Anyway Minoc Tree is already active so no rest :p ... I dropped bods and i think we are really near to the small tree :D ... Let's Go Siege :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

MinocTree.JPG

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Minoc Tree at last stage !!! Let's Go SP !! Let's try to get our new star :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

MinocTree2a.jpg

We got the elf in a bad moment i think LOL... Well sometimes you can't wait !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
We have already 4k Point for the last stage so let's go SP !... Let's try to get as Christmas present for the shard also this star :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
KK we just dropped 8k points on the tree and with other points that people added i'm sure we miss only 2-3k to get the star !... But i can't help more.. It's family time for me !
Have a nice Christmas Eve all and Merry Christmas !!
Go to take another star SP !! :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yay, Minoc's tree is a lovely sight to see - if only its blind governor could see it! He did conjure a little ode to the tree out of thin air tho. Tomorrow, on Christmas Day, it will have a gift for everyone now! Thank you all for the hard work :) Jhelom is up next, and governor or no, we will try to see it has a tree also. Siege has a winning streak to maintain, after all!

Saddly, my finger sipped and I missed the elf's announcement for the governor of Minoc, but here are couple pics for posterity. Happy Holidays, Siege!

minoc1.jpg govs.jpg

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
KK Jhelom tree is active... I just dropped some bods (before another round at family table LOL) and we have at least the charlie brown tree :p... We'll work on it in these days hoping to get the max level also for this one :D... Let's Go SP :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Jhelomtree1.JPG

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Tree in Jhelom at half way of 2nd stage :)... Let's Go Siege !! For little orphans of Jhelom... They want a nice christmas tree ! :danceb::danceb::danceb:

Jhelomtree2.JPG (it's a bit dark i know LOL)

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! Siege has a new star on a tree !!! Congratulation to all for the hard work !!

Jhelomtree4.JPG

Next one will be the last Tree: Britain !!... It's our capital ! It's the King City (so better don't make him angry or tax may be raised !!!!! ) And it's the town of Governor Starcon ! So no rest for all ! We have to work on bods without waiting it's active ,so when it will be on we finish it faster !!
LET'S Go Siege !! A last effort !!! :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

FOR SIEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Britain Tree is already active !! Just dropped in it 3k points so we are near the 2nd stage :)) ... Let's go SP... All together for last tree:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Britaintree1.JPG

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
How many points does each level require?

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This is the list i followed for the festival (probably not exactly at 100% because i didn't know the rigth amount of points dropped by other people :p ) :
First lvl 1000 points
Second level 2500 ponts
Third level 3500 points
Forth level 5000 points
Fifth and last level 12500 points

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Good job guys! Mostly UWSP i guess :)

Now i wanna see the lazy, fat, drunken king do atleat 1 bod! (we should have a queen... just saying... ;)
Ehehe well many people helped with tree not only us :D .... So it's a reward for all shard what we did all together :danceb::danceb::danceb:
For the king, i think he will be more happy to see Britain Governor drop bods for him :lol::lol::lol::lol: ... But it will be nice see also him near the tree for a pic with all us :grouphug::grouphug:

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Britain Tree is at 3th Stage... Tomorrow we'll get the 4th stage without problems but then we'll miss still the last 12.5k points... So let's go SP !! All together for our last tree of the year :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Britaintree2.JPG

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

Britaintree3.JPG

And also Britain Tree has his star !!! Congratulation Siege ! We did a great work all together !! 8 Stars on 9 Trees it's a wonderful score !! But that mean next year we have to get a perfect score !!!
But for now let rest a bit all !!!

Thank you all for the nice month :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

FOR SIEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Magic Hands,

I just wish to thank you for your unending dedication this year to spreading holiday cheer! Thank you to everyone as many sacrificed much to achieve such a high position as a shard with 8 full trees! That's Amazing!

I hope to see a new year of a booming Siege Perilous!

Sincerely,
Ol'Rac

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
*necrobump*

I thought maybe some of our new players, or people who have missed previous Artisan Festivals, might get a smile out of this thread. Go Siege for 2018!

This was the results from last year - Siege tied for 2nd place.

2017 Artisan Festival Tree Sizes.JPG

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I find it interesting that Atlantic, purported to be the most populated currently shard, fell to about 9th place in the festival. Also again I must thank Magichand's for his unwavering commitment last year and perseverance that made it so we got to that level. I'm sure that many across the shard made great personal sacrifices to get us to that point and I wholeheartedly thank them as well. I hope we can complete all the trees this year! But on one hand I've heard Magichand's will be too busy in RL this year to spearhead the event, but on the other hand has come up with an excellent early preperation plan that's already in effect. I hope that once again we can show all the multiverse that though we are fewer in numbers our spirit here on Siege Perilous is of the highest and second to nowhere else!

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
As well as being the most populated, Atlantic is the most... commercial. Throwing away BOD rewards (and the income from them) so that total strangers can profit is not something your average merchant is willing to do. I think, in the end, that mentality won out for Atlantic. Big is not always best!

Blargety

Journeyman
Bigger is most definitely not better. Source: I came to Siege from Atlantic then Chesapeake. Problem in general being that Atlantic is a hub for prodo player sales. It creates the illusion of a population that doesn’t exist because of shield transfer tokens.

Every new player that thinks about returning is told by Reddit to go play on Atlantic, because that’s where all the players are. This is not true, not in the least. While the players appear to be there, a large percentage of them are both temporary and transient. They’re there to purchase items, and or sell items.

The active and playing players are mostly new players there on the advice of Reddit, or they’re LLTS members. New players often find themselves playing solo for several months, enjoying the nostalgia and memories. Once that wares off however, there is nothing to keep them there or in UO at all.

As a result, they leave without ever experiencing the greater Ultima Online community.

This year, let’s take 1st place and let Ultima Online know that we’re here.